moving to drinovo

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

frosty

moving to drinovo

Postby frosty » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 am

hi everyone, hoping to get moved to our house in drinovo nr popovo in next few weeks. just waiting to sell my cars, then loading up the toyota and caravan to start a new life :)

dron
Super User!
Super User!

Postby dron » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 am

Hi frosty and welcome to MY BG hope all goes well with your move. :)
Cheers Dron

Pixi

Postby Pixi » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum.

bulgariababe

Welcome

Postby bulgariababe » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:41 am

Just a quick welcome to Bulgaria, i have a house near Popovo lovely part of the world to live in, im sure you will find it very enjoying. Different but clean, fresh and a challenge. Better than the rat race in the going downhill uk.

frosty

Postby frosty » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:36 am

thanks all. i was in popovo just a month ago and loved it. my house will be a challenge to renovate but we are hoping to have a campsite up and running by summer. :wink:

gazzawh

Drinovo

Postby gazzawh » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Hi Frosty,
Welcome to Drinovo !
We moved here in Aug 2010, never looked back.
Hope to meet you soon.
Terri & Gary

frosty

Postby frosty » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:31 pm

hi terri and gary, our house is on street known as kom sort of at top of village. theres a big green in front. do you own the large grey house shaped house or is that another expat couple. our place needs alot of work so we are bringing a caravan over plus its a convenient trailer for our household comforts. was interesting to see another similar but smaller property to ours go on market just after we bought ours, interesting as its nearly double the price. i was told when i bought our house it would push prices up....not necersarily a good thing as i would like option to buy more land at some point and find a house for my son. can i ask what you do for income or are you retired. we want to try and set up camping for the growing eco tourism in the area plus my wife is qualified in childcare and im a mechanic and welder so we have that to fall back on in colder months. really itching to get caravan hitched up now but still got three cars to sell here.......hopefully see you soon

gazzawh

Drinovo

Postby gazzawh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:40 am

Hi Frosty,
Have sent a PM.
Regards
Gazzawh

atom
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby atom » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi and welcome good to see you have a Toyota !!!!!!!!!! enjoy it here as we all do

PosabinaPete

Postby PosabinaPete » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:22 am

Hi frosty. Welcome we live near Popovo. When you get over pop up the lake for a coffee. I have a toyota and all I can say is bring over as many spare parts as pos. Parts are very expensive here. Good luck on your venture

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”