Hi all

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

docklands

Hi all

Postby docklands » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post here, just to say hello and briefly introduce myself.

I'm a Bulgarian, living in the town of Plovdiv. I used to live in the UK for 5-6 years and am still traveling every now and then to the UK.

It's amazing how you people here know so many things about the country I've been born in but I hope I'll be of any help to you as well.

Bunniluvsyou

Postby Bunniluvsyou » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Welcome to the site! I am also new here, but so far people seem super nice and there is a lot of good information here.

Plovdiv seems really nice. I have only been once and spent one night there. I wish I spent more time there. I heard Plovdiv has an old city that was really nice that comes highly recommended. I will defo have to check it out soon.

All the best and cheers. :)

banshee
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby banshee » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi docklands and welcome to the Forum

Hi also Bunniluvsyou and welcome too .

Banshee :D

docklands

Postby docklands » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Hi,

Yes Plovdiv is a place you must visit in Bulgaria. The old town is really beautiful and there is also an ancient Roman Theatre and a Coliseum which are quite preserved too. Not bad of a night life also.

bgcarl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby bgcarl » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Hi docklands and Bunniluvsyou.

Welcome to MYBG. Good to have more Bulgarians on here docklands.

Cheers

BGCarl

Pixi

Postby Pixi » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Hi and welcome :)

BROWNIE
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby BROWNIE » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:08 am

Welcome to My Bulgaria - it will be good to have another Bulgarian on the forum - We can pick your brains on lots of things

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”