Please Help

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

simon1979

Please Help

Postby simon1979 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi guys and girls.
I have just brought a place that needs renovating, im a builder so that isn't a problem, me and my other half are coming over to sort all paperwork out on the first week of june, as we both are quite busy with work at the moment in the uk.

we have brought a small little cottage near lom.
does anyone have good car rental company that we can use as we are staying for a week and we are flying into sofia, our cottage is about 2 hours drive from there.

Can anyone give us advice on anything really. best places for building materials, well just about anything really
maybe you have some useful information.

please please share it with me,
many thanks
Simon

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi Simon, welcome to My Bulgaria!

We have so much information on our forums that we ask everyone, new and old members alike, to familiarise themselves with the search facilities as often what one is asking is already answered elsewhere! You can find a guide to using them here:
http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php? ... ic&t=17994

It takes a little practice to get the most out of them but half the battle is using the right search terms (keywords). For instance, car hire and car rental will bring up many discussions but you will find one by looking through the results pages that is full of recommendations. Likewise try building materials. You may want to play with adding your area name etc for more local information.

Good luck with your new cottage and with using this site! :wink:

Mod 8)

Pixi

Postby Pixi » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Hi and welcome to My Bulgaria, hope everything goes ok with your cottage.

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”