Hi All

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

emmy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Hi All

Postby emmy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Hi
I would just like to say Hi. I am a new member and have just invested in Bulgaria.

It has been great to read the many posts and learn lots, However I am sure I will be writing so many questions for advice on certain aspects.

Anyway like I said before Hi and Thanks in advanced for any advice in the future.

X

Dreanas
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Dreanas » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Hi emmy

Welcome to the forum. You don't say where you have invested and I am sure everyone would be interested to learn which part of Bulgaria you chose.

Questions: ask away - there is always someone on here who can help you or advise you.

Enjoy BG

dreanas :)

emmy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby emmy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Dreanas wrote:Hi emmy

Welcome to the forum. You don't say where you have invested and I am sure everyone would be interested to learn which part of Bulgaria you chose.

Questions: ask away - there is always someone on here who can help you or advise you.

Enjoy BG

dreanas :)

Thank you for your welcome. The village the property is in is called Valchitran (so if anyone knows of this area please can you advise me on what it is like). I dont know anything about the village call me mad, but I know nothing on Bulgaria apart from information I get from other's. We have decided on Bulgaria to buy a house because it is in our budget. We have only bought it to have our holidays there and just keep it for the future and see what happens. We are coming over in October so we are looking forward to seeing bulgaria.
X

dron
Super User!
Super User!

Postby dron » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi emmy and welcome. Not heard of your village but sure it will be ok.
Someone will know it and be along soon.
Cheers
Dron

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi, welcome, bring a metal detector....... :D

Liliana

Postby Liliana » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi emmy but this is like being transported back to2006/7? Invest? Good luck... :? :lol:

emmy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby emmy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Liliana wrote:Hi emmy but this is like being transported back to2006/7? Invest? Good luck... :? :lol:

Hi

Invest I mean bought.

X

Paddymac

Postby Paddymac » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Take Bulgaria as You find ir. 2 and a half years in a village that has me made me feel so welcome. I struggle to go back to the UK for 4 days. All I want to do is come home.. Its not easy I've been ripped off by both Brits and Bulgarians. Its the learning curve. Just enjoy life in Bulgaria. Its fantasic.

Pixi

Postby Pixi » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay in October, :)

AngloBulgarian

Postby AngloBulgarian » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 pm

What ever you need, when ever you need it there will be someone there to provide it!

There not the ones to use!!!

Use the little guy it takes you three days to find with dodgy directions, the one who has the crappy looking premises, the one you have to print your request out off Google Translate cos he doesn't speak English. Thats the guy to use - the one the locals use!

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”