Looking to Purchase.

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:04 pm

welcome Gustavo, guess you will be inundated with offers of available property.

would advise you to take your time, travel around the area you have chosen, have a real good look and be prepared to negotiate hard - it's a buyers market now - very much in your favour.

Good luck to you - hope you find what you want - Bulgaria is an amazing country with loads to offer

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Gustavo replied:
Thanks for your Posts

I much appreciate the welcome and helpful advice given it is my intention to rent initially,view and sus the different ares out.
I only have a low budget and with the current market in BG I feel its adequate to eventually get what Suits me.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD

Postby MOD » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Gustavo again wrote:
Thanks to all for the nice welcome and good advice.

Pixi replied:
Hi and welcome to the forum

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fishing-man

Hi

Postby fishing-man » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 am

Hi and welcome to the forum i hope you find your dream home, we have a rental property if you are interested PM when you can.

Good luck

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
sandra2dogs

welcome

Postby sandra2dogs » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Hope you find what you want, we have 2 houses for sale near Chirpan southern bulgaria (altho i think ive sold 1, fingers crossed)your welcome to look round them, all the best, Sandra

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD

Postby MOD » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Gustavo replied:
Looking to Rent later in the year

Hi All.
Yes I hope to go to BG in late autumn early winter, and ideally rent for a little while looking around different areas.
I have kept close contact on the property market situ over the past couple of years,no doubt like other countries its a buyers market out there and a good time to be in a position to do business.

kazz replied:

Good luck with your house hunting.
Any idea what areas?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fishing-man

rental

Postby fishing-man » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Hi there once you know what areas you are thinking of you can let us know and maybe you might want some pics of rental properties we are in the Yambol area and have a small house for rent If you want anymore info please let me know :D

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”