Hello from Karaisen

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

vivo

Hello from Karaisen

Postby vivo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Hello...we are Newbies here on this site and live already a few weeks in Karaisen near Pavlikeni. Im Volker, 38 years and from germany, my girlfriend is Viola, 28 and a hungarian from Romania. We decided to make our relationship totally international :o and so we came to Bulgaria. Spend there some lovely weeks on the campsite Trinity Rocks Farm (thanks to Cliff for his starting help here) in Parvomaytsi near VT and moved then directly into the house we bought here in Karaisen....now we will see, how its going on here....

dje

Postby dje » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Welcome to My Bulgaria.

"Vielen Glueck" - in Bulgaria!!

:)

Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Hello Volker And Viola , Welcome to the online community at MYBG . I live in Rusalya between Pavlikeni and Veliko Turnovo , which is not so far away from you , but I'm very busy this week working on a house in VT . Next weekend there is a small blues rock festival in Mindya about 20km SE from Veliko Turnovo Which was really good last year , and would be a good chance for you to meet some other people who are living in the area , if you have a camper van or tent facilities are available there . Hope to meet you there . Tim .

jadamwilliams
<b>Transport Services/Translations</b>

Postby jadamwilliams » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:48 pm

welcome to the forum - there is also a festival the following weekend at Cliffs lovely campsite, Trinity Rocks Farm 4-5 September - between Samovodene and Parvomaitsi - maybe see you there - good music, drinks food, kids activities in daytime (free entry) and of course great camping or dorm beds rooms available - maybe see you there!! -

Painter
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Painter » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:50 am

Willkommen im Forum :)

vivo

Postby vivo » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 am

jadamwilliams wrote:welcome to the forum - there is also a festival the following weekend at Cliffs lovely campsite, Trinity Rocks Farm 4-5 September - between Samovodene and Parvomaitsi - maybe see you there - good music, drinks food, kids activities in daytime (free entry) and of course great camping or dorm beds rooms available - maybe see you there!! -

sure we know about the festival at cliff's trinity rocks farm....his place was our at home for 7 weeks when we entered Bulgaria....and we will be there at the festival!!!

Pixi

Postby Pixi » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:04 am

Hi and welcome to the forum and welcome to your new life in Bulgaria.

banshee
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby banshee » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Hi vivo and welcome to the Forum

Banshee :D

Gazzy-lizzy

Postby Gazzy-lizzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Hi
Last edited by Gazzy-lizzy on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Gazzy-lizzy

HI to all members of the site

Postby Gazzy-lizzy » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Hi to all members of the my bulgaria site.
Last edited by Gazzy-lizzy on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”