Another day, another Newbie!

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Simonita
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Simonita » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Kernston

!

Postby Kernston » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Awgh... well if that's isn't a hearty, resounding "HELLO!" I don't know what is!
:oops:

Thank you, you lovely lot :)

Thanks, too, for the practical advice about home security/the possibility of a dual homelife - between here and BG.
That's good Head-Over-Heart reigning in, there. Good to have you keeping me in check ;)

Yes; current finances are embryonic, but something to work on between now and the time we'd become accustomed and attracted to a particular area and feel informed enough to begin a property search.
Without sounding trite, I know family would assist in any small way - whether it be a card with a tenner in it ;) advice on plumbing, garden/decor help etc etc.
And with a (non-secret agent) double-life as a possibility there is every chance 18/24 months from now I'll be in a very different situation. Hurrah!

Time for Newbie question 1...
...although do please direct me to an alternative thread/topic if I should do so there...

Has anyone had any experience of installment buying? I've seen quite a few of these advertised both with/without deposit options - both through agencies and private sales. I would love to hear anyone else's thoughts on it. Anyone done this?

Charliechech - Thank you kindly :) I would be very grateful for your website links.

booboo - (that was my 1st teddy's name :lol: ) Have you lived in BG long now? How's your area/experience working out for you?

truckyboy - Not frightening at all; as you say it's practical experience-led advice, thanks :)

B52 - It's the 123rd Anniversary of William Allingham's death on the 18th Nov. nicely timed.. ;) Where are you from/living?

Take care...

Sarah (& Tom)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Hi Kernston, welcome to My Bulgaria!

Has anyone had any experience of installment buying? I've seen quite a few of these advertised both with/without deposit options - both through agencies and private sales. I would love to hear anyone else's thoughts on it. Anyone done this?

This is one for the Property Buying & Selling Advice section rather than here in Newbies! It's already being discussed here:

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php? ... instalment

To keep information as useful as possible we try to keep each subject together in one place rather than asked and answered all over the place. To do this we ask that all our members - new and old alike - use the Search facilities before posting as this is the easiest and quickest way to find advice on your enquiries.

You'll soon become an old hand at looking for info! :wink:

Good luck! Mod 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Kernston

Postby Kernston » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:19 pm

As I thought, thanks Mod ;)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tracey1962
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby tracey1962 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:16 pm

hi and welcome,
good luck with your search ,

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 am

Hi Kernston - welcome to the forum - looks like you are doing things just the right way about - hope it all works out for you. Bulgaria has so much to offer and is a country that will take your breath away for oh so many reasons - not all of them wonderful!
This forum has all the info you will probably need and a load more besides -
very best wishes to you and look forward to hearing how you get on

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Kernston

Postby Kernston » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Thanks Charliechech - a couple I've already subscribed to, and a couple I've not seen before. really helpful, thank you.

jinx57 Hi!, thanks for the welcome :)

A nasty, stressy, exhausting day at work today; and with every sigh it only strengthened my desire to... get the hell outta here! :)

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”