ALL THE INFO YOU NEED RE SLIVEN G.C.

Discussion room for new/proposed golf courses and developments in Bulgaria…and for other related sporting activities, initiatives and chat.

Moderator: Moderator

kartsteel

CONTACT DETAILS FOR SLIVEN GOLF CLUB?

Postby kartsteel » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:00 pm

Hi my wife and i will be in BG later this month looking at property and are considering staying at the Sliven golf club. Has anyone on here stayed there and can give us a report? Also i can`t seem to find a website for them, can someone give me costs and contact details, thanks in advance..........Martin

loz
Super User!
Super User!

Postby loz » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:13 pm

My girlfriend and I stayed there for a couple of days in July. We had a double room with a/c , TV, en suite, breakfast for 50 leva per night. Friendly staff and good bar prices!
Don't know if they've got a web site but the manager's (Galin) number is 0887517000 and the secretary's (Helen) is 088498054.
I think the cost of the room may be a bit cheaper at this time of the year.
Hope this helps.
Loz

trickytree
Super User!
Super User!

Postby trickytree » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:48 am

Try golfclubairsofia, you will find allthe information for Ihitman and Sliven on it. As Loz said they are extremely friendly and the accomodation is exellent. If you're looking to play golf they are doing a package for 310 leva, 5 nights b/b, 6 rounds of golf, free club hire and 10% discount on all purchases in the clubhouse. There are a bunch of reprobates called the Sliven Golf Society that play at the weekend and have a comp on Sunday morning, usual tee off time is around 8.30am. Unfortunately/fortunately I will be playing at Ihitman that weekend but the other guys are a great bunch of bandits/gentlemen and will make you most welcome, tt.

kartsteel

Postby kartsteel » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:16 pm

I cannot get through on either of the numbers you posted, i have used the international code (00) but the message is `the number you have dialled cannot be recognised`? Can anyone give me the whole numbers for the golf club as dialled from the UK, Many thanks.........Martin

angel69

Postby angel69 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:29 pm

hi kartsteel try 00359887517000 thats the same number but with bg code minus the o if that dosnt work put the o back in, hope this helps :)

trickytree
Super User!
Super User!

Postby trickytree » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:47 pm

Hi, have you tried golfclubairsofia, the number is +359(2)9501560, this should get you through to Tatyana, hopefully. She speaks quite good English and is very helpfull, good luck, tt, chaochao

BoroGirlie

Postby BoroGirlie » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:35 pm

trickytree wrote:Hi, have you tried golfclubairsofia, the number is +359(2)9501560, this should get you through to Tatyana, hopefully. She speaks quite good English and is very helpfull, good luck, tt, chaochao

...And don't forget to take a pint of milk...hehe

Nicki :smt020

7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:57 pm

Hi Martin,

if you are still struggling to make a reservation just tell me the dates that you would like to stay and I will ask our Hon Sec of the Golf Society to reserve them for you.

BTW I shall be at the Golf Club on the 22/23rd and if you are there mine's a Zagorka :lol:

7red

The cost for B&B is between 40/50 lev per night, depending on what room you choose.

If you look in my gallery you will see a few pics of the GC.

7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:29 pm

Hi,

Well it looks like I will be swinging at Sliven this weekend, so be there :lol:

7red

7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:48 pm

Hi,

I shall be in Sliven this weekend (3/4th November) weather permiting, there should be around 10 of us playing on Sunday KO 0830

7red

Return to “Golf in Bulgaria…and other sports!”