ALL THE INFO YOU NEED RE SLIVEN G.C.

Discussion room for new/proposed golf courses and developments in Bulgaria…and for other related sporting activities, initiatives and chat.

Moderator: Moderator

7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:46 am

Hi,

There is a healthy and active golf society now resident in Sliven, for contact details email

slivengs@gmail.com

7red

7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Swingers,

I should be in Sliven on Friday 27th June and will be playing on the 28 and 29th, so if anybody is around please feel free to pop down to the club.

I believe that TrickyTree and Steve will be staying at the club for 5 days or so from the 25th, both these guys are are pretty good golfers, 9 and 4 H/C, and also excellent company.

I believe for 4/5 nights accommodation and 4 green fee's its around 400/500 leva. If TT would be so good to post and let us know how much it actually is, it may encourage a few other people to have a weekend there.

7red

Slaphead
Pig Headed

Postby Slaphead » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:35 am

It's a conspiracy! :evil:
You did this last year when I had visitors and you've done the same again!
That's it, I'm gonna build my own 3 hole golf course by the lake and play it 6 times.
:lol:

trickytree
Super User!
Super User!

Postby trickytree » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:06 pm

Hi Keith, Slaps and any others intersted in playing golf. The deal we have at Sliven is 5 nights B/B, 6 rounds of golf, 10% discount on all food and drink, 2 buckets of range balls and free golf club hire if you need them, all for 310 leva, not exactly extortionate, the course is by no means championship standard but is still quite testing and the guys we play golf with their are good fun and competative, so if you decide to join us make sure you have some spare leva in your wallet.Accomadation is superb with views over the course and there is a huge swimming pool, see you on friday the 27th Keith and anybody else that would care to join us, hit it hard, find it and hit the b**ger again, :D 8) .

Sach
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Sach » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Hi!

I'm thinking of trying out the Sliven G.C., but I have a couple of questions and would be grateful if someone could answer:

1. Are they fussy about golf shoes, or are trainers or flat soled shoes OK?
2. Do they have ladies golf clubs for hire?
3. What is the Bulgarian for "Fore!!!!!" :oops: ?

Thank you!

trickytree
Super User!
Super User!

Postby trickytree » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:06 pm

q1 answer, no, yes and no
q2 answer, clubs for hire
q3 answer cheteri will do :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
The club house is superb, the rooms at the club are superb and at 45 leva a night a good deal.The course is now in good nick, bit like a half decent muni in UK. the staff are most helpful and if you want to contact them @ sliven@golf.bg or call Elena on 0895/503506,do hope youenjoy your golf and stay their,we always do. On Sundays at 9.00 am there are a groupof Uk and yank guys and girls that have a comp and all are welcome to participate, but be warned, make sure you have a few bucks in your wallet, :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:50 pm

Hi TT,

I have cleared my agenda for the last week in August and if I can persuade one of the Roms to join me, I shall meet you there.......

I presume that you are going with Steve?

7red

trickytree
Super User!
Super User!

Postby trickytree » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:02 am

Dobre, razbrack, 8) :cry: 8)

7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:39 pm

Hi,

I shall be in Sliven for a week or so from this Weds 27/08/08, if any body cares for a game then sms me on 0040 740 137 601.

(Possible to have a Texas night on the Saturday night at the golf club)

7red

7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Hi Swingers,

On the 02/05/09 Sliven Golf Club will be hosting the 3rd Cup of Minister Gagauzov Open tournament. the tournament will be based on a Stableford competition, sign in between 09:00 - 09:45, tee off 10:30.

Green Fee's ( Entrance fee) 70 lev
Hotel per night 50/55 lev.

To reserve a room please contact Elena at sliven@golf.bg

7red

ps I have now moved to Sliven full time so if any body would like to visit and play golf then you can contact me on (00359) 0878148143

Return to “Golf in Bulgaria…and other sports!”