ALL THE INFO YOU NEED RE SLIVEN G.C.

Discussion room for new/proposed golf courses and developments in Bulgaria…and for other related sporting activities, initiatives and chat.

Moderator: Moderator

SlivenGolf

Sliven Golf Course

Postby SlivenGolf » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:09 am

Hello,All

This is the new information about Sliven Golf Course. We are open 7 days a week from 08:00 - 20:00.These are the new prices:
A pack of range balls - 7lv
Green fee 9 holes /Mon - Thurs/ - 42 lv
Green fee 9 holes /Fri - Sun/ - 54 lv
Green fee 18 holes /Mon Thurs/ - 52 lv
green fee 18 holes /Fri - Sun/ - 70 lv
Clubs rent - 13 lv
Trolly rent - 10 lv
Double bed room - 50 lv incl breakfast
Bedroom - 55 lv incl breakfast
VIP room - 60 lv incl breakfast

These are the phone numbers to contact - 044 / 622 272 or 0878 / 509 122
The email is sliven@golf.bg

7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi SlivenGolf,

I would just like to welcome you to the site,do you know if there are any competions coming up anytime soon?

Cheers

7red

7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Hi,

In general I play at 'The Links' 3 times a week, Sat and Sunday being intense house games,

10 lev in the pot for the stapleford winner, (who then unfortunately has to pick up the bar bill :lol: ) and a side game of skins.

The skins are played for 1 lev per hole and an extra skin if you win that hole with a bona fida bird.

The best part of the skins game is that there could be 3 four balls out there and until you get into the club house nobody knows who has posted what.... Great fun.

Anyway, what I wanted to say was that on Tuesdays a friend and I have a training game and we have started introducing young kids to come and caddy and to learn the R&R of how to play golf.

The boys are aged 14 and 12, from the Uk and live here full time.

They have asked me if any other kids,(local or not) would like to join up.

The policy of the SGC is that anybody under the age of 18 are allowed to play free if they are under the supervision of a green fee paying person or a member.

I would also like to ask if any golfer is coming over here from the UK, I would appreciate it if you could find me a set of junior clubs for a 4 year old, my daughter is keen 8O :lol:

Thanks and be welcome

7red

7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi,

Under 18's can play free from Monday-Thursday with or without any member or green fee paying person.

7red

Return to “Golf in Bulgaria…and other sports!”