Bulgaria v ROI World Cup QF 2010

Discussion room for new/proposed golf courses and developments in Bulgaria…and for other related sporting activities, initiatives and chat.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Bulgaria v ROI World Cup QF 2010

Postby Oscar » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:00 pm

Anyone planning in advance for this fixture its on 6th June 2009.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:35 pm

Hi,

In general we spend a month or so in Bg in June/July, a tad to far in the future to book any days, but hey why not?

7red

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
samabu92
Super User!
Super User!

Postby samabu92 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:52 pm

will be there in sofia next june....but too busy today working how to take the double header of georgia and montenegro away in the space of 4 days :cry: in september

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm

Forget about the Georgia game and watch Montenegro v Bulgaria on 6th,then stay over for Montenegro v Ireland.I am not Bulgarian or Irish but it sounds like a good short break.Georgia to Montenegro sounds a bit stressful.You could always watch it in a bar.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
samabu92
Super User!
Super User!

Postby samabu92 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:04 pm

Oscar wrote:Forget about the Georgia game and watch Montenegro v Bulgaria on 6th,then stay over for Montenegro v Ireland.I am not Bulgarian or Irish but it sounds like a good short break.Georgia to Montenegro sounds a bit stressful.You could always watch it in a bar.

Thats the double header we wanted, away to Bg and montenegro over 4 days, but unfortunately we sent laurel and hardy over to sofia to do out our fixtures :cry: Have georgia and montenegro booked now so no going back..roll on june 2009 when i will try the trains in Bg for the 1st time going from bourgas up to sofia and back

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
padraig

Postby padraig » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:14 pm

Samabu 92,

Take my advise go by bus. I will be in Sofia for the game.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
samabu92
Super User!
Super User!

Postby samabu92 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:20 pm

padraig wrote:Samabu 92,

Take my advise go by bus. I will be in Sofia for the game.

Dont know about that, have seen some dodgy bus drivers over there passing me on bends going to Varna..
Will try the trains

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
padraig

Postby padraig » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:34 pm

Okay Samabu,

You do that. Prepare your self for a long dirty trip. Smelly toilets filthy seats etc.. I think this may be my first stated fault of Bulgaria on this forum. Just happens to be true. It also takes longer by train. Good luck.

P

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
samabu92
Super User!
Super User!

Postby samabu92 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:49 pm

padraig wrote:Okay Samabu,

You do that. Prepare your self for a long dirty trip. Smelly toilets filthy seats etc.. I think this may be my first stated fault of Bulgaria on this forum. Just happens to be true. It also takes longer by train. Good luck.

P

Ye must have a share in the bus companies :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:55 pm

padraig wrote:Okay Samabu,

P

Actually,if you are lucky enough to get a train with the new modern carriages it is a very pleasant journey.I did Sofia-Varna last autumn on a very clean and modern service.Only problem was,nobody knew where they were supposed to be sitting :?

Return to “Golf in Bulgaria…and other sports!”