BALCHIK 1st Kaliakra Cup Regatta

Discussion room for new/proposed golf courses and developments in Bulgaria…and for other related sporting activities, initiatives and chat.

Moderator: Moderator

stevek
Super User!
Super User!

Postby stevek » Mon May 26, 2008 9:05 pm

Hello Blackaqua and many thanks for the info, unfortunately we will miss the regatta but I wonder, does Balchic Yacht Club have a club house?
Steve.

blackaqua
Super User!
Super User!

Postby blackaqua » Tue May 27, 2008 8:32 am

Hi All,
The First Balchik Regatta is nearly upon us and I have seen some fantastic yachts sitting in both Balchik and Varna Marinas, so from Friday onwards it should be a good place for wasting time and trying out the ice cream. The weather forecast for the weekend is cloudy with sunny spells, temperatures in the early 20’s and in the afternoon a warm southerly wind.

We have had Erica a PADI diving professional join us from her recent trip from the Bahamas where she has just finished off teaching over 45 children PADI open water diving. We have had some good dives over the last 2 weeks up the Northern Black Sea Coast and had success in finding 3 new wrecks, as well as watching sea horses, and Dolphins playing and fishing.

To kick the dive season off in Bulgaria we are now offering the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course at 50 BG leva, The PADI Discover Scuba Diving program introduces people to scuba diving in a highly supervised and relaxed manner, if you always wanted to try scuba diving then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.

We will be at the Balchik Regatta on both Friday and Saturday from 10:00 hours on wards or if you have any questions regarding scuba please feel free to PM me or contact us through our web site.
Hope to see you there.

blackaqua
Super User!
Super User!

Postby blackaqua » Thu May 29, 2008 9:28 pm

Hi stevek
the only info I have for the Balchik Yacht club is
balchik Sea Club
tel 088/736-84-17
balchiksea@abv.bg
hope this is of some use

suzan2

sailing balchik regatta 09

Postby suzan2 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:27 pm

Hi would it be possible to let all the participants know that I am looking to be part of any crew for the balchik rally 09 .
I have sailing experience and live in Albena Please PM me if you require a crew member

Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Wed May 25, 2011 11:32 am

Balchik regatta week this year is the first week in June.

Return to “Golf in Bulgaria…and other sports!”