BADMINTON

Discussion room for new/proposed golf courses and developments in Bulgaria…and for other related sporting activities, initiatives and chat.

Moderator: Moderator

rotherman
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

BADMINTON

Postby rotherman » Tue May 06, 2008 4:27 pm

Hi there - does anyone know of any clubs that play Badminton in either Sunny Beach or Bourgas areas. I havent seen any sports centers there, so dont really know where to start looking.

bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Tue May 06, 2008 5:20 pm

There is a huge tennis club in then sea park in Burgas (turn off at the railway crossing for Hotel Park) and have heard there is also badminton. Also I believe there is a tennis club at, or around Burgas airport run by an "ex pro"???????????? I know its not badminton but close? Yeah? er No?

rotherman
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby rotherman » Sat May 17, 2008 10:28 am

Hi bigbulg - no I was really looking for an established badminton club I could Join with a view to moving out to Bulgaria - I guess it is not that popular as it is in the UK. Anyway thanks for your help. Jim.

rotherman
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby rotherman » Sat May 17, 2008 10:29 am

Hi bigbulg - no I was really looking for an established badminton club I could Join with a view to moving out to Bulgaria - I guess it is not that popular as it is in the UK. Anyway thanks for your help. Jim.

vanjasper

Re: BADMINTON

Postby vanjasper » Tue May 03, 2011 8:44 pm

rotherman wrote:Hi there - does anyone know of any clubs that play Badminton in either Sunny Beach or Bourgas areas. I havent seen any sports centers there, so dont really know where to start looking.

Hi, did you ever have any luck finding a Badminton club? I know its a while since you asked, but just wondering. Am living in the Burgas area and very interested in finding a club.

owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Tue May 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Badminton is very popular here, this is the Badminton Federation website, you should be able to find a local club through them:
http://www.badmintonbg.org/

Return to “Golf in Bulgaria…and other sports!”