20/20 Cricket on Eurosport2

Discussion room for new/proposed golf courses and developments in Bulgaria…and for other related sporting activities, initiatives and chat.

Moderator: Moderator

Pelican
Mega User!
Mega User!

20/20 Cricket on Eurosport2

Postby Pelican » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:43 pm

England v Australia on now...

dylan

Postby dylan » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Hi Pelican, Please explain more for the people interested in 20/20 cricket, are matches being played live? on my eurosport 2 channel all i see is german football at the moment but a good game of cricket would be something new to bulgaria. dylan

ardleystar
Super User!
Super User!

Postby ardleystar » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Yes, the games are live but only on European Eurosport. First 20/20 cricket between England and Australia was rained off, so no result. You can get a UK IP address from VPNUK thereby allowing you to watch Catchup TV and Zattoo, VPNUK charge 6.50 GBP a month which, together with SKY, gives me all the programmes I want.

Pelican
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Pelican » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:19 pm

dylan wrote:Hi Pelican, Please explain more for the people interested in 20/20 cricket, are matches being played live? on my eurosport 2 channel all i see is german football at the moment but a good game of cricket would be something new to bulgaria. dylan

Eurosport2 which is channel 16 on my ITVPartner satellite system here in BG is showing extended highlights soon after the live events of the current 20/20 series between England and Australia.

Of course there are many other ways of watching UK TV via satellite and online systems......

I was just announcing that I was pleased to be watching Cricket on my telly rather than via an online service..

Collingwood needs to learn the efficiency and effectiveness of a well timed 'yorker' by the way

Whatever, rain stopped play.......................

tracyy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby tracyy » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Having spent the whole summer watching the Ashes live I am really all cricketed out :lol: but gotta say the 20/20 games do look really good, come on you England :roll:

leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 am

Cricket on Bulgarian tv, all our dreams are coming true! Now if we could just also find the Superbowl next January.... :D

kempa
Super User!
Super User!

Postby kempa » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:51 am

Have listened to TMS (Test Match Special) all summer - did see some international T/20 on Eurosport 2 a couple of months back but last night it was football :( Hope that maybe Tuesday night they will show it...
Cheers
Kempa

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:08 am

When are they going to give up on Bopara?

Pelican
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Pelican » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:13 am

kempa wrote:Have listened to TMS (Test Match Special) all summer - did see some international T/20 on Eurosport 2 a couple of months back but last night it was football :( Hope that maybe Tuesday night they will show it...
Cheers
Kempa

We must be watching different Eurosport2 channels as I did watch the Australian Innings last night and the rain afterwards.

The next scheduled Cricket is on Wednesday at 15:00 (possibly 16:00.) I get this info from the ITVpartner website and sometimes the listings are off by an hour, it's a time zone thing. I think it will be highlights of the Tuesday 20/20.

kempa
Super User!
Super User!

Postby kempa » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm

I watched the end of the T/20 match yesterday on Eurosport 2 and was amazed that they have a Bulgarian commentator. How many Bulgarians would be watching and understanding???!!!
Cheers
Kempa

Return to “Golf in Bulgaria…and other sports!”