Parents fisticuffs at boys footie <video>

Discussion room for new/proposed golf courses and developments in Bulgaria…and for other related sporting activities, initiatives and chat.

Moderator: Moderator

eureka
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Parents fisticuffs

Postby eureka » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 am

vanjasper wrote:I've seen worse in Dublin when my sons played in the dublin schoolboy leagues and there was no police presence at all.

Really?

Are you being flippant for the sake of having something to say, or did you really regularly see worse than that level of violence among the parents at your sons schoolboy games?

What is the name of your sons' team?[/b]

owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:50 am

keninski wrote:This kind of thing happens all the time everywhere,even at professional clubs,for example death threats to Neil Lennon etc etc etc

Yes, let's defend Bulgarians again :roll:
This happens "everywhere" & "all the time"!! ..Children watching their fathers set a good example beating the s***t out each other. I'm sure we've all seen this on a regular basis, it's quite normal and it's OK???
It's exactly the same as Neil Lennon receiving death threats,of course it is?!?
Did you watch the Video?
:roll: :lol:

keninski
Super User!
Super User!

Postby keninski » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:20 am

Yes i have watched the video,and it appalls me,but unfortunately this is what happens,tell me have you seen Rooney swearing down the camera?,did you see Cantona kung -fu kicking a Palace fan? did you see Bowyer (Newcastle) fighting his own player? Shall i go on?
It happens everywhere at every level so what is your point?

keninski
Super User!
Super User!

Postby keninski » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:23 am

Oh sorry you seem to suggest that I am defending Bulgarians,what a load of B-----ks!!

banshee
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby banshee » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:03 pm

I don't believe anyone here has defended this short of violence....merely stating that it is not just happening in any one country.
Of course it is not acceptable anywhere ...........

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Weird. We write and condem kids for the way they are acting "today" yet is there any wonder with role models like this and all the crap they see on telly, from us "adults".

UKfoxy

Example

Postby UKfoxy » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Absolutely unreal!..We are supposed to be setting an example!!

poulton
Super User!
Super User!

Postby poulton » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:44 pm

I agree with Banshee.

I doubt very much that Vanjasper has seen worse in Dublin, in his sons schoolboy league.

Return to “Golf in Bulgaria…and other sports!”