Horse Riding - Pamporovo / Smolyan

Discussion room for new/proposed golf courses and developments in Bulgaria…and for other related sporting activities, initiatives and chat.

Moderator: Moderator

Billy2

Horse Riding - Pamporovo / Smolyan

Postby Billy2 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:20 pm

I have done a search, but can't find any contact details for horse riding nr Pamporovo / Smolyan

I am a competent rider and have been riding since I was a young child, and thought this would be a nice way to see the mountains in the summer.

Any contact details / addresses / directions to stables would be great

Thanks

Tallboy
Prop Sales/M’ment/Furniture/Transport

Postby Tallboy » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 am

Hi

The stables are on the road to Levochovo. They are open and working.

If you are coming from Pamporovo, take the road to Smolian. After about 3 km you will pass a big complex on your left called Forest Nooks 3. Keep going for another 800 meters and you will see a turning on your left, with signnposts for 'Levochovo' and 'Pamporovo village'.

Follow this road for about another 4 km (very windy), towards Levochovo. You will pass through the complex 'Pamporovo Village' and some old buildings. After this you will see a sign for the riding stables, where you have to turn right down a dirt track. The stables are about 200 meters at the end of this track. If you arrive at Levochovo village it means you have gone too far (stables are about 1 km before the village).

I suggest stopping off at the 'Pamporovo Village' complex on the way there or back. They have a great cheap restaurant and serve typical Rhodope food. They also have a swimming pool and hot tub which you can use if you fancy a dip !

Billy2

Postby Billy2 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Cheers Tallboy

Return to “Golf in Bulgaria…and other sports!”