Shotgun shooting club near Burgas

Discussion room for new/proposed golf courses and developments in Bulgaria…and for other related sporting activities, initiatives and chat.

Moderator: Moderator

Milen-Gospodinov

Shotgun shooting club near Burgas

Postby Milen-Gospodinov » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:49 am

Hi everyone,

We would like to offer our summer shotgun shooting school to new and advanced shooters. Trainings are taking place at The "Cherna gora" ("Black forest") shooting range which is located 1.5km after the detour for Marinka village (Malko Tarnovo).
The shooting complex is equipped with modern Italian-made Skeet machines. It also has a Trap module, machines for "Sporting clays" and a "Running boar".
English speaking instructor /on demand/, hire of guns, cartridges, eye and ear protection. We could organize shooting parties for groups and small tournaments as well.
The exact location of the shooting range as well as other relevant information could be found on our internet site

http://pirgos-shooting.org/en/shooting-range/SHOOTING-RANGE/

We shall be glad to meet new shooting friends.

Regards

Milen

bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:46 pm

I've been a couple of times and everyone who came had a great time. There is a barbecue area too i believe.

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:22 pm

I do like a bit of clays shooting. To save countless emails on pricing, how much is it ?

Cheers

B :D

Milen-Gospodinov

Postby Milen-Gospodinov » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:09 pm

brianj42 wrote:I do like a bit of clays shooting. To save countless emails on pricing, how much is it ?

Cheers

B :D

Hi B,

Basic fee is 25 leva per round which includes 25 clays and 25 cartridges. All other servicies are negotiable as well as prices. For more information please send mail to info@pirgos-shooting.org.

Cheers

Return to “Golf in Bulgaria…and other sports!”