Detailed Map Of Bansko

Discussion room exclusively about the ski areas and resorts in Bulgaria and related activities.

Moderator: Moderator

Rentinabroad
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Detailed Map Of Bansko

Postby Rentinabroad » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:35 am

As part of our continued service to owners advertising their apartments for rental and to visitors to Bansko we are pleased to add www.BanskoMAPS.com to our business. This has been set up to publish what we believe is the most detailed map of Bansko available. The map is available online, in hard copy in resort and to purchase from the UK if you would like to have a copy and orientate yourself with the resort before you travel.

As I hope you will appreciate an awful lot of time and effort has gone into the production of this map, those who have seen copies of the first print run have been very positive about it and next week will see the delivery of copies of the second print run.

Inevitably some of the establishments have / will change locations, names, open and close which we will try to cater for in future print runs. If you see any errors / omissions please do e-mail me on phil@rentinbansko.co.uk and I will make sure they are included when the map is updated.

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:49 am

Having just had a nosey, and knowing Bansko, this is without doubt the best and most comprehensive I've seen. If you get lost with this map then you should be holidaying in Cornwall. :D

Rentinabroad
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby Rentinabroad » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated. I certainly would not attempt Cornwall...too many tiny roads.

Kind Regards
Phil Grimes

Return to “Skiing in Bulgaria”