Hi

If you are a My Bulgaria member and are offering goods or services in Bulgaria to other users (NOT Real Estate sales) you may announce and discuss exactly what you are offering here free of charge. This type of advert will no longer be allowed in other forum headings. Please be precise with your topic heading as that will help other members to find you! Potential users of any services advertised should take all usual precautions!!

Moderator: Moderator

Dreanas
Super User!
Super User!

Hi

Postby Dreanas » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:33 pm

:D Hi, As a newbie I am not completely familiar with all the forums/postings etc yet but find the site really interesting and full of helpful people and information!

On another subject, I have designed and developed a couple of websites and have recently done one for a MyBG member - www.fourseasonsretreat.co.uk. I had only originally intended to do a BG website for my family as we are buying an apartment in the Grand Monastery, Pamporovo but the opportunity came up so I took on the challenge. If anyone out there is interested in having a private website for their property feel free to contact me. www.linkingpages.co.uk

Dreanas

Joss
Super User!
Super User!

Welcome

Postby Joss » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:30 pm

Hi Dreanas and welcome.

Are you living in BG or UK? Do you have a property in BG? Don't be shy - tell us all about yourself :D

Joss

Yes, do! But not on this thread!
Mod 8)

Dreanas
Super User!
Super User!

Hi from a Newbie

Postby Dreanas » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:27 pm

Hi Joss

Thanks for your message - it's good to know someone out there has read my message. Have posted a reply in the "Newbies - say "Hi" here forum.

I am new to this stuff and was a bit put out to see the Mod's comment so hope I have put this reply in the right place!!

Dreanas

Return to “HELPING HANDS – Goods and Services offered”