Brand New Dog Boarding Kennels Open Provadiya Region

If you are a My Bulgaria member and are offering goods or services in Bulgaria to other users (NOT Real Estate sales) you may announce and discuss exactly what you are offering here free of charge. This type of advert will no longer be allowed in other forum headings. Please be precise with your topic heading as that will help other members to find you! Potential users of any services advertised should take all usual precautions!!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
VickyC
Super User!
Super User!

Brand New Dog Boarding Kennels Open Provadiya Region

Postby VickyC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi,

Our newly built kennels are now open near Provadiya. We have four double kennels and 2 large exercise pens. Our facilities are securely enclosed and pictures can be seen on my gallery and further info on the website www.in-the-doghouse.eu

If you wish to come and view our facilities please call Vicky on 0895 989874 and feel free to bring your dog along.

Vicky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
DOUGLYNNE
<b>Prop Sales/Management/Builders</b>

Postby DOUGLYNNE » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:38 pm

After seeing the kennels finished for myself last week they do look absolutely brilliant.
I know how much Vicky will look after the dogs when they are in her care and I would have no hesitation in recommending her. Im sure that everyone that knows Vicky also knows the dogs will always come first (even before Malkie :lol:).

Good luck Vick.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Slaphead
Pig Headed

Postby Slaphead » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Go for it!
It's taken a long time and a lot of effort for you to get there. Well done!
Good luck and I'm certain you'll make a success of it.

Slaps.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Malky
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Malky » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanks for the support guys.

Lynne, how dare you say this?
After seeing the kennels finished for myself last week they do look absolutely brilliant.
I know how much Vicky will look after the dogs when they are in her care and I would have no hesitation in recommending her. Im sure that everyone that knows Vicky also knows the dogs will always come first (even before Malkie ).

Good luck Vick.

I know it's true, but you are gonna cost me a lot of street/village cred!

Paul, cheers mate, considering you're our first official booking! Sue has booked one of the kennels for your honeymoon, you dog you. Taking bets on who makes the most noise, Sue or the dogs! :)

Thanks again guys. ( Now I must get back down on the rug).

Malky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Sueinvarna

Postby Sueinvarna » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi

We would just like to wish Vicky and Malc every success with the new dog kennels - we know how hard you have both worked to get them ready - they look great and you deserve to do well - all the best Sue & Ian

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
VickyC
Super User!
Super User!

Postby VickyC » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:55 am

Thanks to everyone who has wished us well with the kennels.

Just wanted to say we are offering a special promotion of 10% discount on our prices if you book before the end of April 09.

Also, we will be at the book sale with our fliers and cards on Saturday 21 March in Vetures Restaurant Vettrino so hope to see some friends there.

Cheers

Vicky and Malky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Ironman

Postby Ironman » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm

you cant go wrong you have got what it takes now all you have to do is just reap the benifits of your hard labour
all the best love heather & mo

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
babygirl

Postby babygirl » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Hi Vicky and Malky
With your love and care of dogs and cats - you will provide a great service at your kennels. Love Thor and all the others, of course.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Joss
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Joss » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Good luck to you both, hope it goes well

Joss

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
VickyC
Super User!
Super User!

Postby VickyC » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Hi,

I have had a few requests about cats and we would be happy to board them in our house along with our own cats, or if preferable in a separate area on their own. We are very security conscious and our down stairs living accommodation has a separate door, as does our upstairs. This is always advisable with cats as they can be very fast if trying to get outside.

If you are interested in this service, please pm or contact us on our website.

Vicky

Return to “HELPING HANDS – Goods and Services offered”