www.a2bg-couriers.com

If you are a My Bulgaria member and are offering goods or services in Bulgaria to other users (NOT Real Estate sales) you may announce and discuss exactly what you are offering here free of charge. This type of advert will no longer be allowed in other forum headings. Please be precise with your topic heading as that will help other members to find you! Potential users of any services advertised should take all usual precautions!!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
construction_help

delivery

Postby construction_help » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Van now leaving slightly early 24th September

BG - UK FULLY BOOKED

UK - BG 2-3 CUBICS (LAST FEW DAYS TO BOOK)

DUE TO TIME WASTERS THERE WILL BE A DEPOSIT REQUIRED FROM ALL OF OUR CLIENTS BEFORE A PICK UP IS MADE.

Please take a look at our website at the terms and conditions page.

http://www.a2bg-couriers.com/Terms--and--Conditions.php

We would also like to advise our customers to pack there items well in decent boxes not second hand ones that have seen there last days and not to fill them to heavy due to boxes collapsing and handling of course. We also advise people to label all there items incase of mix ups which are very rare Wink

Thanks

www.a2bg-couriers.com

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
construction_help

Van in UK

Postby construction_help » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:14 pm

The van arrived in the UK. Our clients will be contacted tomorrow for deliveries and pick ups. UK to BG van full, no space available.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tandt
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby tandt » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:34 pm

I received my shipment in the U.K.today, delivered by Richard and his mum. Good service, good price and very nice people. My goods were on time and undamaged. Thanks for providing a great service !
Trev.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
construction_help

Van

Postby construction_help » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Thanks tandt

Van leaving bg middle November

Please take alook at our website at the terms and conditions page.

We would also like to advise our customers to pack there items well in decent boxes not second hand ones that have seen there last days and not to fill them to heavy due to boxes collapsing and handling of course. We also advise people to label all there items incase of mix ups which are very rare Wink

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Fluffles

My delivery

Postby Fluffles » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:37 pm

That was the first time I've used your services Richard and I have to say ....it won't be the last :-) you and your good lady did an excellent job getting my furniture to me and you took great care with it, thank you so much.
I must mention for people who are thinking about your service that your delivery prices are very good and the personal service you offer is equally as good, you work hard for your money, thanks again and all your efforts were appreciated.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
construction_help

delivery

Postby construction_help » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:54 am

Hi all thanks for the comments!!!!

Van is now in the UK, due to a 1 day notice cancellation there is still a little room left on the van leaving the UK on Thursday. Due to some people there will now be a deposit needed before any pick up or drop off (this counts for existing clients and new clients) sorry if this causes any problems but some people ruin it for others.

We would also like to advise our customers to pack there items well in decent boxes not second hand ones that have seen there last days and not to fill them to heavy due to boxes collapsing and handling of course. We also advise people to label all there items incase of mix ups which are very rare :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
construction_help

delivery

Postby construction_help » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:04 am

Last few days to get what you want small space left.

Van leaving early ours Thursday 25/11/10

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
construction_help

trips

Postby construction_help » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Van leaving back on time back to bg :wink:

Second van will be collecting around Monday/Tuesday leaving for the uk 29th/30th

Return trip from uk - bg 2nd week in December (collecting 1st week, depending on weather :cry: )

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
construction_help

a2bg

Postby construction_help » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Well thats it for this year :roll:

We would like to thank all our customers from the forum and our none forum members for putting your trust in us, we have got to say we have met many new faces and great friends this year which keeps a smile on our team. We hope to see you all again in the new year.

We would like to wish you all a Happy christmas and a Happy new year from all of a2bg :wink:

www.a2bg-couriers.com :drinkers:

ps trip dates to follow :twisted:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
construction_help

a2bg

Postby construction_help » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:03 am

Hi hope you all had a great new year,

Our next trip we will be collecting in BG around the 24th Feb. Will be going via Paris for the 26th with a drop off so if anyone has anything in that region we can help :wink:

The uk return trip will be leaving around the 2nd march

BG - UK SPACE
UK - BG FEW CUBICS LEFT

Further trip dates to follow.

Many thanks

Richard and Paul
Last edited by construction_help on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “HELPING HANDS – Goods and Services offered”