Guitar Tuition at Pelican Lake Guesthouse

If you are a My Bulgaria member and are offering goods or services in Bulgaria to other users (NOT Real Estate sales) you may announce and discuss exactly what you are offering here free of charge. This type of advert will no longer be allowed in other forum headings. Please be precise with your topic heading as that will help other members to find you! Potential users of any services advertised should take all usual precautions!!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Pelican
Mega User!
Mega User!

Guitar Tuition at Pelican Lake Guesthouse

Postby Pelican » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 pm

I am considering hosting guitar courses for beginners and also those who wish to reacquaint themselves with their guitars.

There must be plenty of you out there with an old acoustic leaning on the wall who'd like to rekindle your desire to play.

I just wanted to test the water and see if there is any interest in this idea.
The general style would be folk/rock acoustic but other types of music can easily be included.

There would be 5 days/6 nights to include tuition in:

Playing styles and techniques.

Scales, chord structure, theory and progression.

Songwriting, including lyrical development.

Instrument maintenance. etc.

The atmosphere will be relaxed with an emphasis on having fun and enjoying the learning process, players of all levels are invited.

You would learn some standard/classic songs and there would also be time for you to work on some tunes you've always wanted to play as a party piece or just for your own pleasure, in 4 or 5 hours of one to one tuition sessions.

The culmination of the week would be a live performance from all those who felt confident enough to play to an invited audience of our friends and neighbours.

We're looking initially at a group size of 4 or 6 and the cost for each person attending at around 150 Euro this includes accommodation, all tuition materials, 6 breakfasts and 2 buffet dinners.

Those wishing to bring partners can book their accommodation with breakfast for 90 Euro per person.

Whether you'd like to learn the basics or increase your repertoire of songs, you are welcome.

So in theory, any takers? Or any comments?

Pelican. :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fred
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fred » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 am

Hi all

Sounds like an appalling idea to me, sitting around with a load of superannuated hippies twanging their instruments with old beardy grinning away in the corner.

Never know though, it might be fun :lol:

Seriously though, Mike and Jerry are great hosts and Srebarna is a place of rare beauty. We have spent many a happy day there.

Cheers Fred.

this is another shameless bump bought to you by Bumps Are Us ltd. Bumps available for a reasonable fee.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tedthered
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby tedthered » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:26 pm

fred wrote:Hi all

Sounds like an appalling idea to me, sitting around with a load of superannuated hippies twanging their instruments with old beardy grinning away in the corner.

Never know though, it might be fun :lol:

Seriously though, Mike and Jerry are great hosts and Srebarna is a place of rare beauty. We have spent many a happy day there.

Cheers Fred.

this is another shameless bump bought to you by Bumps Are Us ltd. Bumps available for a reasonable fee.

Hey, Peli

He's not giving you a plug as well is he, your electric bill must be enormous

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Ted the environmentalist Red

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stevetheyorky
Super User!
Super User!

Postby stevetheyorky » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:18 pm

As someone who has just learnt the intro to Smoke on the Water i may well be in need of a little tuition methinks

Having had Mike play at our place a week or so ago i can heartily recommend his guitar work

Old hippies of the World unite

Steve

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fred
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fred » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Hi

You must have got the same pm as me Steve :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “HELPING HANDS – Goods and Services offered”