DOG & OTHER PETS CARERS/HOUSE SITTERS!

If you are a My Bulgaria member and are offering goods or services in Bulgaria to other users (NOT Real Estate sales) you may announce and discuss exactly what you are offering here free of charge. This type of advert will no longer be allowed in other forum headings. Please be precise with your topic heading as that will help other members to find you! Potential users of any services advertised should take all usual precautions!!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
k-uwins

DOG & OTHER PETS CARERS/HOUSE SITTERS!

Postby k-uwins » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:34 am

Hello everybody!

We are Kate and Graham, a couple of animal lovers who have just moved to Nikyup (25km north of V.T). We are available to look after your dogs in our home. If your pet stays with us it will get a warm bed and exercise, with love and attention from us. We also love and will look after all other species if we can cater for them here. :) (Unfortunately we don't yet have a secure area to look after cats here)
Also we can take care of your animals in your own home, also making sure your house is safe while you're away!
Back in England I (Kate) worked with horses. So if anyone out there needs horses, or donkeys, cared for while they are away I'm also available for this.
We're starting off small and hoping to help some people out and get some good recommendations. Then possibly one day in the future we will open a larger, more professional kennels.
Our prices are cheap, and negotiable depending on the animal, the length of time and such like.
Hope to meet you and your pets soon! :D

Kate & Graham. :bear:
Last edited by k-uwins on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
BoroMan

Postby BoroMan » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi,
We have sent you a pm.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Joss
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Joss » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi Kate and Graham

Wish you luck in your venture, and hope all works out for you in BG

Joss

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
k-uwins

Postby k-uwins » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Thanks very much Joss :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MYSTERFIRE

Postby MYSTERFIRE » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:32 am

katie and graham have looked after my half staffie half kangaroo (more than a handfull),on numerous occasions ,you can tell there are both animal lovers and i recommend them without hesitation,if my dog could type i am sure she would say they look after her better than i do..

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Crawfie

Postby Crawfie » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 am

Hi Kate and Graham,

Could you please PM me a contact number if possible, as I soon won't have any internet for a time.
We are leaving Turkey in a couple of weeks time and I'll be needing your good services to look after my cat, while we do a quick trip to UK and back.

Cheers,

Ian and Bev.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
k-uwins

Postby k-uwins » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:51 am

Hi Ian & Bev,
I'v sent you a pm.
Kate

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
k-uwins

Postby k-uwins » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 am

Cheers for the recommendation Mysterfire & Erica dog! :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
k-uwins

Postby k-uwins » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Hi Ian & Bev,
Did u get any of my pm's?Im not sure if they are working!
Kate

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Inge

Postby Inge » Mon May 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Hello Kate and Graham
We have a real problem.It is my daughter's graduation in mid June in the UK and the person who was to take care of my 2 cats has been taken ill. It is unlikely that she will be well in time so I am a bit desperate to find an alternative. I have sent you a PM but since I never get replies to PMs I am not sure if they are working
Thanks in anticipation

Return to “HELPING HANDS – Goods and Services offered”