New Transport Service - Check this out !

If you are a My Bulgaria member and are offering goods or services in Bulgaria to other users (NOT Real Estate sales) you may announce and discuss exactly what you are offering here free of charge. This type of advert will no longer be allowed in other forum headings. Please be precise with your topic heading as that will help other members to find you! Potential users of any services advertised should take all usual precautions!!

Moderator: Moderator

Jem62

New Transport Service - Check this out !

Postby Jem62 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi to everyone and thanks for looking at our post

Our service route is primarily between the UK and BG but we will deliver to countries across Europe as demand dictates so please ask.

Set up in response to meet the needs of both private and commercial customers who have become frustrated with being let down in the past, we aim to provide our customers with a reliable, fast and efficient service based on competitive prices and excellent communication.

Having excess of over twenty years experience between us in haulage contracting and multi drop delivery you can be assured of a professional service from professional drivers.
Our van is a top of the range long wheel base (4.3m), new shape Mercedes Sprinter supplied with European breakdown cover and goods in transit insurance swallowing a massive payload of up to 14 cubic metres and 2250kg of weight.

Based just North of Varna in Bulgaria and Peterborough in England, we will provide a minimum monthly return trip and can arrange door to door deliveries for your convenience.
Prices start at 1GBP per Kilo for smaller weighty items or 100GBP per cubic metre of space. Full or half loads catered for also, please private message me to discuss your personal requirements.

Next journey with available space will be UK to BG departing 22nd Feb to arrive in Varna by 25th.
Why not take advantage of the January sales !!

For early response to your enquiries please e-mail John on jemlip@hotmail.com

Jem62

Re: New Transport Service - Check this out !

Postby Jem62 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Jem62 wrote:Hi to everyone and thanks for looking at our post

Our service route is primarily between the UK and BG but we will deliver to countries across Europe as demand dictates so please ask.

Set up in response to meet the needs of both private and commercial customers who have become frustrated with being let down in the past, we aim to provide our customers with a reliable, fast and efficient service based on competitive prices and excellent communication.

Having excess of over twenty years experience between us in haulage contracting and multi drop delivery you can be assured of a professional service from professional drivers.
Our van is a top of the range long wheel base (4.3m), new shape Mercedes Sprinter supplied with European breakdown cover and goods in transit insurance swallowing a massive payload of up to 14 cubic metres and 2250kg of weight.

Based just North of Varna in Bulgaria and Peterborough in England, we will provide a minimum monthly return trip and can arrange door to door deliveries for your convenience.
Prices start at 1GBP per Kilo for smaller weighty items or 100GBP per cubic metre of space. Full or half loads catered for also, please private message me to discuss your personal requirements.

Next journey with available space will be UK to BG departing 22nd Feb to arrive in Varna by 25th.
Why not take advantage of the January sales !!

For early response to your enquiries please e-mail John on jemlip@hotmail.com

New Transport Service - Check this out - Bulldog Express up and running !

A big thank you to everyone who has been in touch regarding this new service. We must be doing something right ( or maybe we are the most competitively priced ) as we now have very limited space remaining on the run back to Bulgaria at the end of Feb. Please get in touch if you need an urgent delivery and we will do our best to accommodate.

Next return trip will be in March, scheduled for the last week of the month, to avoid disappointment please get in touch and reserve any space required .

Thanks for all the e-mails and orders so far,
John & Tony

donno

Transport

Postby donno » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:59 am

Hi
good luck with your new venture all the very best

Regards

Jem62

Re: Transport

Postby Jem62 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:04 pm

donno wrote:Hi
good luck with your new venture all the very best

Regards

Many thanks Donno, hope we can be of service some time !

Villager

Postby Villager » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Hi Jem62,

Hope the venture works well for you.

Just one question. I see that the UK side of the business is based in Peterborough. Do you collect from any UK address and, if so, how does it work and how is it priced?

Thanks

old-bones

Transport to BG

Postby old-bones » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi Jem62 and other My BG Peeps
We have kitchen units and a cooker that need to be transported to Kamenna Reka in BG. We bought them in the sales 'cos we had provisionally sourced a transport company who could store them until we get there in May. Do you have anywhere to store these? We plan to drive over in mid May but will be taking a few days (we are going via Italy and taking our cat) so even if we set out the same time as you we would get there later. Ideally we would like them taken out sooner (so I can get my spare room back) and then stored in BG and delivered to Kamenna Reka when we are there May/June.
Are you able to help with any of this and if so give us a quote? We are in Daventry which is quite close to Peterborough but Kamenna Reka is quite a way from Varna.
Any help / advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.
Kate

Jem62

Postby Jem62 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:56 am

Villager wrote:Hi Jem62,

Hope the venture works well for you.

Just one question. I see that the UK side of the business is based in Peterborough. Do you collect from any UK address and, if so, how does it work and how is it priced?

Thanks

Thanks for enquiry, have just sent you a pm message.

John

Villager

Postby Villager » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:12 am

Hi John,

I do not appear to have received your PM. I wonder if you remembered to put something in the 'subject' box as the messages don't seem to work if that is left blank.

I have been caught on that one! :?

Please can you send again.

Jem62

Postby Jem62 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Villager wrote:Hi John,

I do not appear to have received your PM. I wonder if you remembered to put something in the 'subject' box as the messages don't seem to work if that is left blank.

I have been caught on that one! :?

Please can you send again.

Many apologies .... have tried again ! Hope this comes through okay

donno

item

Postby donno » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:29 am

sent pm

Return to “HELPING HANDS – Goods and Services offered”