redtop fly killers now available in bg at 15lv

If you are a My Bulgaria member and are offering goods or services in Bulgaria to other users (NOT Real Estate sales) you may announce and discuss exactly what you are offering here free of charge. This type of advert will no longer be allowed in other forum headings. Please be precise with your topic heading as that will help other members to find you! Potential users of any services advertised should take all usual precautions!!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
freezerman
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

Postby freezerman » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi,
Ekont will deliver up to 4 fly traps and collect the money for about 10lv. All you need to do is email your name, address, telephone number and quantity. Ekont are coming for another collection tomorrow, so if you would like yours Saturday email us today.
Thank you for your interest. You will not be disappointed!
Regards,
Jane and Andy

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
freezerman

Postby freezerman » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:33 pm

An email from a satisfied customer!

if you have any of the red top fly ctchers left could you please put 4 to one side for me, they are working brilliant and it is so nice to be able to sit outside and eat our evening meal with no flies.

regards Linda

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
freezerman

Postby freezerman » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi,
Good news for you.
We are at camping Tarnovo site, Wednesday 22 June from 12am - 2pm. This will give you and your friends the opportunity to purchase our products.

Please tell your friends, the more the merrier.

If anyone would like to place an order, e-mail us ajminbg@hotmail.co.uk and we will have you order ready for collection.

andy and jane

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:18 pm

leedarkwood wrote:

Thanks for very prompt delivery service via Econt. The red top is already buzzing with flies and I am drooling over the gravy granules, not a pretty sight!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Slaphead
Pig Headed

Postby Slaphead » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:30 pm

A N Other customer review:

We've had THE Red Top Fly Catcher in operation for a week or two now.
Yes, it's getting topped up with flies at an alarming rate. Ther're loads in it!
As I type this, in the comfort and potentially fly free living room, I have more flies than I can ever remember skating across my bald bonce and on other, more intimate areas.
Having followed the instructions on the package, to the letter, I can with experience, say that my personal opinion is it's not working. Well, maybe it is working in that it's attracting flies to it, but it's not, IMHO, reducing the flies in my house.
Raid's back on the shopping list.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Geoff

Postby Geoff » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:19 pm

will you be at ravda on wed 20 july? do I need to pre order

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
parkersd
Super User!
Super User!

Red Top Fly Catcher

Postby parkersd » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 am

Having bought our fly catchers at last weeks Dobrich boot fair I can honestly say they are brilliant. We have followed the instructions to the tee and now have 100s if not 1000s of the horrid things in the catcher. It keeps them away from the eating area in the garden which is what we wanted. Thanks Andy from 2 satisfied customers!
Sue & Dave

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
oldcrock

Postby oldcrock » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:23 am

I am now on my second red top fly catcher this Summer and they DO work providing you site them properly. Of course you will still get a few flies indoors, this is inevitable, but we have far fewer indoors than we had before putting it up. One or maybe 2 at most compared to dozens. They work, trust me.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
freezerman

Postby freezerman » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:39 am

Katieandjohn Dixon They ARE amazing..Ours has worked VERY hard,FULL of dead nasty flies (sorry Swallows,Martins,Swifts & any other insect munchers!!)But take a wee tip from me..ALWAYS position them well away from where you are eating outdoors as the "niff" can be VERY sickening if you are down wind from it!!But how lovely to be fly-free in the house..Andy,as they were made in South Africa...Is the bait Lions poo????..lol

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
thewig

Postby thewig » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:18 am

Work great!

properly sited, and in the sun away from where you are, give it a few days and you will be culling those pesky flies like they were going out of fashion!

Dave

Return to “HELPING HANDS – Goods and Services offered”