DOG / CAT TRANSPORT UK-BG-UK

If you are a My Bulgaria member and are offering goods or services in Bulgaria to other users (NOT Real Estate sales) you may announce and discuss exactly what you are offering here free of charge. This type of advert will no longer be allowed in other forum headings. Please be precise with your topic heading as that will help other members to find you! Potential users of any services advertised should take all usual precautions!!

Moderator: Moderator

kitkat
<b>Transport Services</b>

DOG / CAT TRANSPORT UK-BG-UK

Postby kitkat » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:06 pm

HI
i am going back and forth to bg every month due to my work commitments and now can offer the service of pet transport
your pet will travel in the comfort of a vehicle with good heating and a/c for the hot months also your pet will be given plenty of stops around every 3 or 4 hrs for a quick bit of excercise. they will not be placed in the back of a van for days as we dont think this is fair on the animals as we are aninal lovers ourselves.
please pm me for a quote
have a nice day and look forward to hearing from you
kayte

scrapman

Postby scrapman » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:07 pm

have sent you a pm

kitkat

pet transport

Postby kitkat » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:39 am

hi all
many thanks to all who have used us so far and for the many questions we get asked
we now have all size pet cages so you have no need to worry about buying or makeing them
talk soon
kitkat x

kitkat

another successful trip.....

Postby kitkat » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:37 am

just got back from another successful trip so smudge, bobby and bella are all now reunited with their owners just in time for xmas. we will strive to continue to provide low cost personal transport service and want to wish all our customers both old and new a very merry xmas and a very happy new year! :lol:

scully

Postby scully » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:45 pm

hi,

thank you so much for bringing bella back to us before christmas. i would definately use your services again and would highly reccomend you. bella seemed very happy to be travelling with you. thanks again and have a happy new year

stella and russell

kitkat

Postby kitkat » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:59 am

hi scully
It was a pleasure for me to have bella with me she is a wonderfull dog ,i am glad she is now with you and settled in well. also thank you for your good words we do try our best to make it a nice trip for pets as we can and i asure you bella enjoyed it
take care and have a good new year
paul/kayte
kitkat pet transport 0890920279 uk 07791610313

westham1959

Postby westham1959 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:51 am

hi how much to transport boxer and staffy thanks to butovo

shazbat

Pet transport

Postby shazbat » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:44 am

Hi All

Don't know what is happening but 3 different posts have not appeared. Anyway I have a 12 week old kitten to go back to uk. Relatives who visited totally ignored me and domesticated a kitten. I only stay at moment for 6 months of year because I need to be in uk for medication. So I'm trying to find a way to get this kitten back to uk.

It's 12 weeks old will be spayed traveling from Burgas to greater Manchester. Please do you know of anyone.

Thanks

Shazbat

shazbat

Pet transport

Postby shazbat » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi All

Could someone read the above post please for some reason my posts were not appearing in forum posts only in the services section.

Regards

Shazbat

Anni
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Anni » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:31 pm

You could contact KitKats pet transport. They do a cat only run.

Your cat will have to be chipped, passported and rabies innoculated. After this has happened, the kitten will have to wait 21 clear days (22 in total) before travelling.

I am not certain about the legislation surrounding the age of innoculating and travel as I believe that puppies now have to be at least 4 months old unless travelling with mother. But they will be able to tell you at what age the kitten can travel.

You can reach them here http://kitkatspettransport.yolasite.com/contact-us.php

or

https://www.facebook.com/KitKatsbg

Return to “HELPING HANDS – Goods and Services offered”