Removals wanted VT to Istanbul

If you are a My Bulgaria member and are offering goods or services in Bulgaria to other users (NOT Real Estate sales) you may announce and discuss exactly what you are offering here free of charge. This type of advert will no longer be allowed in other forum headings. Please be precise with your topic heading as that will help other members to find you! Potential users of any services advertised should take all usual precautions!!

Moderator: Moderator

heatseeker

Removals wanted VT to Istanbul

Postby heatseeker » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:47 am

Can anyone recommend a removal company to take some items of furniture and boxes from VT area to Istanbul?

This would need to take place around early to mid September. All the stuff will be ready for collection near VT.

It's not as much as a houseload. Not yet sure of the square metres involved.

Thanks

heatseeker

LARGE VAN HIRE NEEDED

Postby heatseeker » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:25 pm

I'm beating my head against the wall on this removal to Istanbul. Have a person to drive and arrange all of the loading but he can't find a van to hire. Anybody have any ideas?

Accommodation paid for in Istanbul overnight or two nights in a nice area. The driving guy is a very nice Bulgarian with his own property and guesthouse business, who speaks excellent English. I've put a lot of trust in him and he hasn't let me down.

Istanbul is very safe, by the way. Especially the delivery area - not a tourist hangout.

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Malarkey » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:19 pm

Hoping you were you able to find a van to hire.

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Malarkey » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:22 pm

Not sure why this topic doesn't show up on the main front page listings.
Think this is why you have not received any answers.

Return to “HELPING HANDS – Goods and Services offered”