Hotels in Topolovgrad region

Had a good or bad holiday in Bulgaria? Used a good hotel? Then let everyone know! Don't be shy, praise the good and shame the bad.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Draig
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Hotels in Topolovgrad region

Postby Draig » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:26 pm

Hi Everyone
I need some information ,regarding the hotel situation in Topolovgrad, I was there in October this year and I saw the new Imperial Hotel , as anyone got the Address for the hotel or their web site ? if they have one .I also noticed that the Sakar mountain lodge was being advertised. as anyone stayed in either of these places
if so I would be very pleased to hear from you ,
Thank you in advance
Draig

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
iany_86

Postby iany_86 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:45 pm

Hello Draig!
I live in Topolovgrad and i know all the hotel here.So if you want i can help you for that.You can write me on my email : iany_86@yahoo.com
And for everything in my Topolovgrad :!:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Draig
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Draig » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:53 pm

Hi Iany_86
Thank you for your fast responce ,I would appreciate any information that you can give me about the hotel Imperial . does it have an e mail address or telephone number .

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
iany_86

Postby iany_86 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:00 pm

Hello again :!: Yes i can give you any info for the hotel Imperial.They have 3-4 apartaments and 5-6 double rooms.All the rooms is very nice.Also i know the owner of the Hotel.If you want tomorrow i can send you a email or some phone number.And also i can book for you a room if you need.You can ask me for everything in this area.I help to many english people.You can see here : http://mybulgaria.info/modules.php?name ... ic&t=12634

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
districtnurse

Postby districtnurse » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:09 pm

Hi -

The website address for Hotel Sakar is www.sakar_bg.com in case you haven't found it yet. We haven't stayed there, but we have had a look round, if that's any help. The rooms seemed well appointed (I sound like a brochure - sorry), and are all newly fitted out with nice ensuite bathrooms. The dining areas are Bulgarian folk-style, with wooden carved ceilings etc. We did have a meal there, which was ok, but the chips weren't brilliant, if that's important to you(!). The hotel is a hunting lodge, and is set in the woods. Hope this is of help.

Districtnurse.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
districtnurse

Postby districtnurse » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:16 pm

Hi, me again...

I've just been reminded by my husband that we've stayed twice in a place in the Topolovgrad region that we can recommend. It's called Hija Tundja, or something like that. It's another hunting lodge, slightly cheaper and more of a guesthouse than the Sakar, but the couple who run it are very nice and we've enjoyed our stays there. There is a new outside swimming pool, although that won't be of much interest at the moment! It isn't the blue temporary thing illustrated on the website - it's an inground tiled pool that was completed between our 2 visits. The website is www.peakview.bg/tundja.

Districtnurse.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Draig
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Draig » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:16 pm

Thank you Iany
That would be most helpfull, I have already Emailed you and I look forward to hearing from you . I appreciate your help. I will talk with you soon.
all the best
Draig

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Draig
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Draig » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:20 pm

Many thanks Districtnurse
That is very usfull information for me, I apppreciate your help ,Please thank the hubby for me also
all the best Draig

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
districtnurse

Postby districtnurse » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:54 pm

You're welcome! :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
iany_86

Postby iany_86 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:06 am

Hi Draig
Can you please tell me your email,to send you the info for the Hotel "Imperial".

Return to “Holidays and Hotels in Bulgaria”