B&B in or near Ivanski Shumen

Had a good or bad holiday in Bulgaria? Used a good hotel? Then let everyone know! Don't be shy, praise the good and shame the bad.

Moderator: Moderator

Beachpotato

B&B in or near Ivanski Shumen

Postby Beachpotato » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi All,

I am popping over to Bg in a couple of days and have yet to find a place to stay. So if anyone knows of a place to stay in and around Ivanski in Shumen it would be very helpful. I would like the place to be on a train line as I fancy having a few train trips around the area. I have tried contacting a place in Madara but have not heard back from them, however if anyone has a number for them or any info on other places it would be most appreciated.

Many thanks

B52
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby B52 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:04 pm

I'd pm you but you don't have enough posts yet. Try "Contact us" on their website... http://www.skavivascot.com/

However, I believe that one half has returned to Scotland and it is possible that the other half may have joined them.

If you're stuck you could always stay with us for free. 30 minutes drive from Shumen.

Train from Provadia or the next village over, Venchan.

Edited to add... I've just noticed the scrolling message at the top of their website.

Beachpotato

Postby Beachpotato » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:19 pm

B52 that is so kind of you to offer and I would love to but I just could not impose myself on you as I need a place for about 6 nights however it would be very nice to meet for a coffee or a drink I will send you my number when I can send pm’s and we can arrange something. I did did send Skaviva an email and heard nothing back so I guess they are away.

Again many thanks for your kind offer. :)

B52
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby B52 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:27 am

When you have enough posts, pm me. Introduce yourself in the newbie part of the forum, to bump them up.

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:51 am

The poster known as skaviva is still about,.If you contact me I wil lpass it on to her.
Last edited by scot47 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beachpotato

Postby Beachpotato » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:19 am

Thanks for that Scot I will send you a pm asap and yes B52 I will do a posting many thanks to you both.

Return to “Holidays and Hotels in Bulgaria”