When does Sunny Beach 'open'.

Had a good or bad holiday in Bulgaria? Used a good hotel? Then let everyone know! Don't be shy, praise the good and shame the bad.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:55 pm

As previously mentioned the season starts in mid May, when the weather is very unpredictable. There are many others places with similar facilities to SB & GS that you can visit IN SUMMER without drunken hoardes, please dont spoil your own pleasure, try another resort. (I would recommend Burgas/Sarafavo area, but i wont, cos I'd be biased)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
yankv8
Super User!
Super User!

when where

Postby yankv8 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Why not Sozopol ? or the other way Byala over the mountain from Sunny beach (bourgas)June should be perfect

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:23 pm

About June 1st when all the drunken Brits and Germans start arriving bring it on and lets have some fun do not listen to all the old farts on this site if you do then have

A boring moaning life or holiday.

HAVE A NICE TIME.

Keep it cool the Varna man.

8) 8) 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Deya
<b>Property Management</b>

Postby Deya » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:46 pm

May and September are quiet in Sunny beach yet I would recommend June and July for a holiday because the water is warm enough and clear at this time.
Sozopol is perfect - no drunk crowds, lots of beaches near it. It is lovely and defenitely more peaceful and pleasant than Sunny Beach.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:22 pm

If you want a more peaceful holiday then Sunny Beach, would be best to visit the first 3 weeks in June, or from the 5th Sept onwards, although the begining of September things are starting to close down, But again if you want holiday that has everything then the end of June to the end of August you will have that in Sunny Beach

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:10 pm

If you want to live it up go to Varna any time of the year.( Fantastic)

8) 8) 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:22 pm

I like to party , but I don't need or want a concrete jungle to it in . A beach and a good sound system will do it for me . Tim .

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:47 pm

There is a beach and a very nice one right next to sea gardens and loads of nice eating holes and clubs. Hippy boy please get out now and again and leave the weed alone.

8) 8) 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mickthemick

Postby mickthemick » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Thanks for the replies. Looks that the start or the end of the season would suit us best. It seems to be a very short season though. How do the businesses survive?

Hippy boy please get out now and again and leave the weed alone.

I feel a new posting coming on :smt096

Mick

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
charlieboy

Postby charlieboy » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Mick. Thought of Ravda north of Burgas not so hectic but still Ok - look on here The Captain - runs a restaurant there and maybe somewhere to stay.

Hibby boy - Irakali Beach up from Burgas on Varna Road - been there :?: :?: Boooootiful empty - well except for 2 months in summer - campsite and lodgings...a great beach.[/b]

Return to “Holidays and Hotels in Bulgaria”