Christmas Greetings

A dedicated forum for your more 'personal' announcements.
Post any new born, birthday, marriage, obituary and related messages here.
Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fredatinsch
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby fredatinsch » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:19 am

Wishing you all a great time over the festive period...eat, drink and be merry. I sincerly wish you all a contented and financially stable new year.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mathew

Postby mathew » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:12 am

Hello All

Wishing you all a Meery Christmas ans a Happy New Year.

Mathew

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
PCVrach

Postby PCVrach » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:31 am

Hi all!

Merry Christmas, hope you enjoy and stay warm and safe.

A happy and prosperous New Year, the signs are pointing to a recovery of the financial crisis lets hope so :drinkers:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi All

Have a very merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Mal :smt114 :smt114 :smt114

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tedthered
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby tedthered » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:01 pm

It was Christmas Eve closing time, nearly
Where a last minute shopper, frustrated clearly
Was rummaging through the freezer cabinet
At her nearest out of town super market

Desperately searching for a frozen turkey
And couldn't find one big enough for her family
Then she saw a young shop assistant pass by
And decided that she would give him a try

"Do these turkeys get any bigger?" she said
Puzzled he replied "No madam, they're dead."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best to everyone on MyBg

Cheers

Ted the Red

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
silky4015

Postby silky4015 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Dear All,
I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my friends and colleagues, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my solicitor yesterday, and on his advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes. By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this message.

or MERRY CHRISTMES and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Silky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:06 pm

scot47 wrote:Being a traditionalist I will wait until December 25 before making my greetings "urbo et orbi".

Happy EASTER Scott and a very Happy Christmas to the rest of you (including MODs).

Got my 'live' Christmas tree today; was fun steering it through BAUMAX blind and giving folk great amusement as I levered it into the back of the Niva. I looked like a camouflaged Russian Scout Car with Fir branches sticking out of the windows down the motorway. All good fun. Planting it tomorrow in a rather large bucket and still got to spray the cones I collected and get the solar lights charged up. :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:16 pm

I am busy preparing the black cockerel for sacrifice. Cannot send these festive greetings now. When the Chief Voodoo Priest and I have finished we will post again.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
johnny-berry

Postby johnny-berry » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:41 am

merry christmas everybody,look to the future it's only just begun,cheers from johnny and jackie

Return to “Congratulations, Celebrations and Commiserations”