BEST CARS TO BUY IN BULGARIA?

For advice, tips and information on new travel routes/prices to Bulgaria or needing internal travel advice? This is the right Forum!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
theweeton
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby theweeton » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:00 pm

owain wrote: As the chinese can't resist copying, the small car they produce caled "Peri" has been banned because it's a blatant copy of a Fiat Panda, :wink:

Its nice to see the chinese agree with me :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
toaster

4x4

Postby toaster » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:48 am

hi all i have a 4x4 turbo diesel pajero japanese inport we are coming to bg in april and are driving over but would like to know what the diesel is like now, as it improved, i would not like to have my engine go after a few years as this car is great a work horse and in the 3yrs i have had it it as never let me down but reading about diesel i dont know if i should sell it and buy in bg any info please thanks

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOONLIGHT

Postby MOONLIGHT » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:06 am

Maybe look up pajero in a spanish dictionary, then think about it! :lol: :lol:
regards

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
vt
Super User!
Super User!

Postby vt » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:07 am

I have some friends who bought some dodgy petrol in the Vt area,I am afraid to say that It cost a lot of money to repair the engine.I have had the same experience in the Uk.I bought some dodgy petrol from a Texaco garage,the check engine warning light came up as soon as you accelerated.

Sounds like you have a nice vehicle I wish I could give some advice.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby truckyboy » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:20 pm

I for one dont believe half the rubbish thats printed, fuel is fuel..and dont forget the modern trucks of today, which are used frequently in bg also run on this fuel ( diesel ) a truck engine is not much different to a diesel engined car, eccept for its size, and a truck has a `water trap` which catches the condensation from the engine, and consists of a small filter which can be emptied periodically.
Now i dont see any problem with putting bg diesel in my mercedes turbo diesel, and i have used it before, and i will use it again, if you dont feel too certain, then you can always check whats missing from bg fuel compared to other countries, then maybe you can always use an additive such as redex etc.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
vt
Super User!
Super User!

Postby vt » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:46 pm

Did you not read what happened with Tesco's petrol a few years ago?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Simonita
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Simonita » Wed May 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Gather that the new Great Wall vehicles were exhibited at the VT road race on Sunday - did anyone check them out?

Return to “Getting to & travelling in Bulgaria”