car rental

For advice, tips and information on new travel routes/prices to Bulgaria or needing internal travel advice? This is the right Forum!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
AJ113
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby AJ113 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:25 pm

65 Euros each way. I haven't done the drive yet but I reckon it will be about 4 hours to Albena.

I asked the same question as you about the driver, I received an email telling me that the driver could either sit in the vehicle and direct me, or he could actually drive the vehicle into BG.

65 Euros each way may not be cost effective for one person, but there are six people in my family so it will be worth it to get the cheap flights to Bucharest.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
districtnurse

Postby districtnurse » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:42 pm

Hi AJ113,

Just had a look at the Easyjet site, and I can't find flights to Bucharest, only Budapest. Was it Easyjet you meant?

Districtnurse.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stoney

Postby stoney » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:15 pm

WixxAir fly to Bucharest from Luton. Perhaps this is what AJ113 mean't.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stoney

Postby stoney » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:16 pm

Soory! Wizz Air ofcourse.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:46 pm

Hi Keninski
the website is www.rentomobile.com
cheaper price for smaller car but there was 4 of us all adults

Horses :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
cannylad

dimex

Postby cannylad » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:24 pm

Returned yesterday from Varna. Hired a car from Dimex, service was very good, prices cheap, they even guided us out of the centre of Varna. We have booked with them again for august.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
musicbox
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

car hire / sikon group

Postby musicbox » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:58 pm

Can I add my recomendation for the sikon group car hire, we hired a renault clio for 15 days clean reliable and economical. it wasnt a new car but it was exactly what we needed!! few dinks scratches and miles on the clock it was 12 euros a day plus 100 deposit delivered and collected from sofia airport at 12.30 am greeted by a man holding a sign with my name on it. Thank you Yasen Tchervenkov what a very helpful man

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
buddy

Postby buddy » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:33 pm

A vote from me for BulgariaTransport.com ,We use them several times for transfers to Bansko,and decide to hire a car this time,We take a large mondeo estate for me and family,cost us 189eur total for a week.The guy(Alex) give us all information we need and a special discount rate as apartment owner for the future rentals. :lol:
The car and service was great value,will be using them again.Fully recommend these guys

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jufish79

Postby jufish79 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:55 pm

Sikon get my business every time, cheap and reasonable cars - Yasen is a true gent and has been great every time we used them, which is at least 5 times now. And a 7% MYBULGARIA discount.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jue

Dimex car hire, Varna

Postby jue » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:41 pm

On our last trip to Bulgaria we used Dimex cars, we were very impressed.

The car was good , exactly as described They dropped the car off at our village at no extra charge. When they dropped the car off they realised they had forgotten the 2 child seats we had requested, they sorted this immediately and within half an hour or so the seats were delivered.
They also do a repeat custom discount which is brilliant for us as we visit several times a year.

We had been regular users of another car rental company but will definately stick to Dimex in the future

Their web site is
http://www.rentdimexcar.com/terms_en.html

They are also very prompt at replying to e mails

Return to “Getting to & travelling in Bulgaria”