Taking mini digger from uk to bg

For advice, tips and information on new travel routes/prices to Bulgaria or needing internal travel advice? This is the right Forum!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
demoboy
<b>Tradesman</b>

Postby demoboy » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:44 pm

Hi mick, thanks for the message, there are quite a few potholes in bg, dont know about the road down, as i said to pat we will be in your area if you are in bg and fancy a beer [or two] cheers tony.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bullador
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bullador » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:46 pm

We have just come back to the uk, thats a shame although we hope to move over as soon as we can. It will be this year or I want to know why. Our house over there will be finished by May and we just have to sell this one here and then all systems go. One word of advice, when you get there buy yourselves a bulgarian phone and sim card, it is so much cheaper than using your uk mobile. We spent a fortune on calls untill we changed over to a bulgarian one.

It would be nice to meet up someday and have a drink or two.

Pat.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mandyreed
<b>Prop Management/Building Services</b>

Postby mandyreed » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:13 pm

hi demoboy we live in krumovo 10 mins from dobrich 15 from varna we are here full time if you are near us send me a pm hi pat how are you doing hope all is ok mandy

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jangee

Postby jangee » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:23 pm

Hi

Shame as we are just back home too! Our place must be quite near yours as it's north of General Toshevo in the village of Krasen.

Really could have done with your mini digger too for our septic tank :)

On that note has anyone in the GT area found reliable building help? We are trying to do most things ourselves but need help digging out for septic and also rewiring very small house :lol: Also our electricity appears to have been disconnected and I have no idea how to get it switched back on :oops:

Regards

Jan

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
demoboy
<b>Tradesman</b>

Postby demoboy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:08 pm

Hi Jan, We can do diigger work, septic tanks etc, but i think i had better have a word with the moderator and perhaps put it in the relevant catagory, regards Tony.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
demoboy
<b>Tradesman</b>

Postby demoboy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:44 pm

Hi again Jan, Did you buy from sas? I have a plot of land in krasen, they tell me english people own the house opposite [havent a clue of address] Tony.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jangee

Postby jangee » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:04 pm

Hi again

yes we bought from SAS who are based in Dobrich, it's a little one storey house set back from the road with a biggish plot of land in front of it. Might be the one opposite your plot of land :) that would be a bit of a co-incidence wouldn't it?

Keep in touch and let us know how you get on - if you pm me I will send you a couple of pics of our place to see if it's the one you're thinking of.

Take care

Jan

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stewarty
drunken lout

Postby stewarty » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:07 pm

Hi Demoboy

This is a useful item to have!

Does it have a return date to UK?

Thanks

Ian

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
demoboy
<b>Tradesman</b>

digger

Postby demoboy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:15 pm

Hi Ian, No plans to bring back at present, if we can earn a crust [and perhaps a lump of butter!!!!!] we may well stay awhile, our main purpose is to work on our own properties, but willing to have a go at anything. regards Tony.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stewarty
drunken lout

Postby stewarty » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:37 pm

Hi Tony

Sent you pm!

I think its best if you reply by pm, we dont want to upset MOD :)

Ian

Return to “Getting to & travelling in Bulgaria”