Easyjet discussion thread!

For advice, tips and information on new travel routes/prices to Bulgaria or needing internal travel advice? This is the right Forum!

Moderator: Moderator

Pam

Easyjet discussion thread

Postby Pam » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:42 pm

Ryanair are flying Glasgow-Sofia this year. Also Dublin, Liverpool and Birmingham to Sofia.

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:38 am

Novinite state the prices of airplane tickets increase in December by 28.6% ...will the prices ever drop and become more affordable?

http://www.novinite.com/articles/178340 ... n+December

Pam

Easyjet discussion thread

Postby Pam » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:17 am

There are flights from as little as 20 euros from Glasgow to Sofia in March with Ryanair. That's very affordable, I think.

cannylad

Re: Easyjet discussion thread!

Postby cannylad » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:24 am

We are flying easyjet Varna to Gatwick tomorrow. We have checked in online and have boarding passes and are only travelling with hand baggage. Do we need to queue at check in desk or can we go straight to security as we did at Gatwick?

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby truckyboy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:22 pm

I flew from luton to bourgas..had my boarding pass and i did ask a check in desk and they said to go straight to security which i did with no problem, i only had cabin baggage..however in bulgaria coming back..i had to go to information with my boarding card, and get another card and a label for my baggage..its different in bg to what it is in the uk..dont know why..but there you go.

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:15 pm

haha...you should know by now its always " different " in BG...arse about face and never ths same in any area of the country !

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby truckyboy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:48 pm

how true varna girl..but thought airlines would liase with each other..oh well..had a excess baggage too of £40..thats me being greedy for the rakia and ciggies..lol..i normally travel light, just hand luggage, till my wife reminded me of the rakia etc, so had to buy a big case for the hold..and book that in...the fun of travelling..next year its by car so no problems.

Return to “Getting to & travelling in Bulgaria”