booking flights without internet?

For advice, tips and information on new travel routes/prices to Bulgaria or needing internal travel advice? This is the right Forum!

Moderator: Moderator

saucysal

booking flights without internet?

Postby saucysal » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:37 pm

looking to book one way,come back when i choose,got no internet bulgaria, ,can you book wizz air or anyother company from varna to midlands or luton from bulgaria ,any phone numbers or travel agents .my nearest town is targovishte. can anyone enlighten me how they do it .thanks sal.

jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Is there no internet café/business centre in targovishte? of not, try going to your lawyer and asking of you can please use the internet for this one thing.

Otherwise, transfer funds for the flight to someone you know in UK and ask them to book for you

booking from Bulgaria you will need a credit and not debit card - unless anyone else knows differently - if they do I am sure they'll not be backward in coming forward to correct this info!

Good luck

rainbowwarrior
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby rainbowwarrior » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:16 pm

You can book flights using a debit card from bulgaria have done it many times with different online airlines. If you cant find internet which is almost impossible you can go to "posoka" in Targovishte and there is a Turkish run travel agency at the bus station sorry forgot their name. They are booking online and charge you for the service.

mariainraduil

Postby mariainraduil » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:20 pm

I've booked with wizzair a number of times using a debit card, but they do charge for the service (although less than with a credit card). I have also booked with easyjet (from Manchester to Sofia) using a debit card, and the last time I did that there was no charge for using the card.
Maria

saucysal

Postby saucysal » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:44 pm

thanks to you all for info,is there phone number for wizz air inbulgaria,?i can ask someone to book return flight from uk,how would youget travel document ,i do know there was a travel centre by the bus station they do keep changing will check it out. thanks sal.

BG9374

Postby BG9374 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Only comment on Sofia, Air Bg offices, turn up, take a seat and they book the flight, credit or debit card.

owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:24 pm

saucysal wrote:thanks to you all for info,is there phone number for wizz air in bulgaria,?

From Bulgaria only: 0900 630 22 (Calls charged at BGN 0.96 per minute.Calls from mobile networks may be charged at a higher rate.)

Return to “Getting to & travelling in Bulgaria”