scot47

For advice, tips and information on new travel routes/prices to Bulgaria or needing internal travel advice? This is the right Forum!

Moderator: Moderator

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

scot47

Postby Malarkey » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:05 pm

I am a bit concerned that Scot47 no longer seems to be posting.
If he has decided not to use the site any more I would miss him but obviously respect his decision.
However I am a bit concerned as I know he has said that his health has not been good.
If anyone has heard from him please could they pm me to let me know how he is.

Scot if there is any chance that you read this. I MISS YOU and please read your pms

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Re: scot47

Postby varnagirl » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:17 pm

[quote="Malarkey"]I am a bit concerned that Scot47 no longer seems to be posting.
If he has decided not to use the site any more I would miss him but obviously respect his decision.
However I am a bit concerned as I know he has said that his health has not been good.
If anyone has heard from him please could they pm me to let me know how he is.

Scot if there is any chance that you read this. I MISS YOU/quote]..........

Ditto

hibbie
Super User!
Super User!

Postby hibbie » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:40 pm

spoke to him today, he said that MOD had banned him.
never asked why, maybe MOD can tell us ? :?:

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:21 pm

hibbie wrote:spoke to him today, he said that MOD had banned him.
never asked why, maybe MOD can tell us ? :?:

Scot47 has not been banned.He is a long standing member of this site and we have the utmost respect for him.

The only people that have been banned are the new members that sign up and their first post is spam. Even these are checked against known spammers ip's

Flags 3 recent alter egoes were banned, but even Flags himself was not.

I can confirm that one of Scot47's posts was deleted along with a few other peoples but this was just to tidy up a thread, which if I remember correctly was to do with one of Flags topics.

I have gone into this much detail because as I have stated Scot47 is a very valued member.

As I have had no contact with Scot47 I do not know why he would think he was banned.

I doubled checked the banned list and he doesn't appear on it, so even by mistake he has not been banned. Also his membership still shows as being active.

I can only suggest he sign in and pm me.

Lastly I, as others I'm sure will be, am just pleased that he is OK

So Scot47 please come back if only to read the PM's Malarkey and Varnagirl have sent you.

From a concerned MOD

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:50 pm

I can only hope that Scott is ok although we never met, I feel I have know him for years. So if you see these messages please just let us know you are ok.

Liliana

Postby Liliana » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:08 pm

oldtimer wrote:I can only hope that Scott is ok although we never met, I feel I have know him for years. So if you see these messages please just let us know you are ok.

Me too hope you're ok Hotty Scotty we need Banshee xxx

SheilaP

Postby SheilaP » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:33 am

Like others on here, hope things are okay with Scot. I appreciated his detailed knowledge and posts on Bulgaria history and his school teacherly admonishments!

johndoe3

Postby johndoe3 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:16 am

Get well soon Scot47, then we can agree about "lLandlordism" and disagree about everything else.

Keegan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Keegan » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:06 am

Hope youre OK Scot, Happy Xmas if youre around.

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:53 am

First George Michael and then this? Not sure Carrie Fisher's going to make it to 2017 either... Its been a massacre

Return to “Getting to & travelling in Bulgaria”