Wizz Air

For advice, tips and information on new travel routes/prices to Bulgaria or needing internal travel advice? This is the right Forum!

Moderator: Moderator

stew

Wizz Air

Postby stew » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:26 am

Hi everyone, Stew and I have not posted for a long time but have been popping in now and again to see whats going on.

Thought this may be usefull to some of you. We are coming to BG May and September this year.We fly Manchester to sofia as that is the easiest way for us. Just looked at the internal flights from sofia to varna on 26th September and wizz have got a great price at the moment 5.99lv pp. Just booked 2 seats costing just over £5.00.Their flight is 50minutes later than Air BG but we spend the day in Sophia anyway so this is a real bargain.

regards
Ang

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Wizz Air

Postby banjo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:27 am

Two weeks ago booked from Luton wizzair to Varna for 10th june only cost 23 pound each plus of course luggage I could not believe it why so cheap. :lol: :lol:

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:06 pm

one things for sure...its always cheaper booking luton to varna ...than Varna to luton
and its all very well giving out that price Banjo..but you never mentioned your final price after luggage...

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:21 pm

The final price was £306 for two passengers flying out June 10th return June 28th looks like trip in August though is a lot more but well worth the visit. :lol: :lol:

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:49 am

banjo wrote:The final price was £306 for two passengers flying out June 10th return June 28th looks like trip in August though is a lot more but well worth the visit. :lol: :lol:

well thats about normal for june when booked 6 weeks or so ahead...and more realistic info than your first priced post on this flight Banjo

mopha
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby mopha » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:42 am

i booked i week flying from luton to varna return 2 people, plus cabin luggage £158, 21 - 28th june so was very pleased with this don't need to take a huge amount of luggage,so cut back on what you need helps :D

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:48 am

I thought I had a bargain mopha but you beat me I blame my wife for oversize luggage not to mention her arse. :lol: :lol:

mopha
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby mopha » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:38 am

brave words banjo lol

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:41 pm

[quote="mopha",so cut back on what you need helps :D[/quote]

Haha ,so true..but .. I need a 32k case to bring back to Bg goodies from UK..food and cloths ..my Tbags alone to last me to my next visit is half a case , then theres blocks of Cheddar and this and that and that and this ......
:lol: :lol: :lol:

shebry
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shebry » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:56 am

Don't forget you have now got the option of using EasyJet from the beginning of June to end of September

Return to “Getting to & travelling in Bulgaria”