Ukraine

Moderator: Moderator

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Ukraine

Postby troyan » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:38 am

It looks like all the predictions and warnings are coming home to roost in Kiev which has imploded as many said it would.

And guess what its now the Wests fault as well as Putins fault according to the Kyiv Post

The Power given stupidly to ultranationalists by the USA and Poroshenko which were touted as volunteeers were actually private armies funded by oligarks has now backfired on Kiev and the Yanks are nowhere to be found.

Never arm the wrong people.....which is a U.S.A favourite pastime.

Poroshenko is actually seemingly trying to sort the mess out but how long he can keep order is another thing

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:27 am

Oh, Gawd - here we go again! :roll:

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:49 pm

seeds law......if hes not interested or not centre of attention he will hijack the subject and get his little creepy followers sniping around.,,which is easier than having a sensible discussion I suppose, saves thinking or having an opinion.

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:02 pm

Haven't you drivelled on about it enough over the past many months? We know you have your own warped take on the situation there - to which you're perfectly entitled - but unless Oscar is going to appear to engage in more pointless months of dialogue of the deaf, how about just giving it a rest now? :roll:

And you've amply proved over time that you certainly have an opinion but lack the capacity for thought - I can't imagine that even the Russian Troll factories would waste their time on such repetitive and banal tosh....

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:27 pm

actually the situation is developing in a direction that many thought it would including myself. Far from drivel the Kyiv Post has actually U turned on its rhetoric and the USA all but disappeared, notice Pyatt or Nuland are absent outside the Ravda at present.

It is not a repetition of previous posts, this is a new development and affects Bulgaria in a big way seeing as they are taking part in Nato drills in Ukraine waters.

You dont understand the situation obviously so why ridicule those who are interested

I am just posting what I feel like, and if noone replies then OK......but it has proven a popular topic

talk to budyboy if you think he exists send him another wink.......good forum this .........give me a break....or maybe you are in on the act you surely cant be that stupid

Ive seen you in action elsewhere and you have to control each subject,its a trait Chris Evans has on radio 2 people are only allowed to contribute enough to keep the ego going, so discussions like this are no good for your style, so you insult those who partake.

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:15 am

I think you are confusing "partaking in a discussion" with incessant ranting and cherry-picking "facts" to attempt to prove a paranoid and nonsensical hypothesis. But that's indeed up to you, provided you try to remember that when you insist on publicly demonstrating that you're a fool (or worse) then people will see you for what you are.

As for me "insulting" people, perhaps you'd care to publicly post the semi-literate and obscene PM that you just sent me? :roll:

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:27 am

Mr Lavrov seems to agree and Im sure the two dead policemen killed outside the Ravda would also display that arming extremists is a dangerous game to play, and it will escalate, and as many clever sentences and well put together grammar from yourself will not alter the situation in Kiev.

These things should not be ignored on European or any other soil and discussion can change and bring to attention what is going on, not just what we are led to believe by the likes of Nuland and Pyatt.

Why cant you leave people be are you the topic police

5 million people in Donbass cant be wrong

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:54 am

Yeah, we get the message: stripping out the waffle that you love so much - "Putin good, US bad" :roll:

I'm sure the primary school debating society loved it but everyone has to grow up eventually, Peter Pan!

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:49 am

well as long as your here now to tell everyone what they can talk about and how often not to mention who is stupid and who isnt everything will be great, now what do you want me to talk about, I will keep my head down and not try to be too much of a bother to you, you can run both forums.

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:04 am

Talk about whatever you like, unless/until Oscar (or is that you too?) reappears you'll be conducting a monologue..... :roll:

Return to “Politics non Bulgarian”