is terrorism invisible ?

Moderator: Moderator

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:39 am

Thank you for expressing your disapprobation, folks - it makes me feel that I have retained at least a little of my sanity in an increasingly barking-mad world.

However, you'll have to excuse me if I don't feel any necessity to reveal my identity to, or defend myself against, a few assorted nut-cases - especially when those same people don't appear to be in any hurry to post their own mug-shots and CVs on the internet. In fact, I'm beginning to suspect that their joint failure to do so is proof positive that they are actually part of some shadowy conspiracy by the NWO to discredit all such fearless Seekers of Truth. :roll:

I doubt there is any proof in this world - or out of it - that will persuade nutters that their ridiculous and offensive theories are based on no more than wishful thinking that they are important enough for anyone to bother lying to them. Moreover, it's patently clear that no facts will ever trump such ludicrous beliefs: if they suddenly lost the wilful ignorance which apparently gives a modicum of meaning to their sad little lives they would have to face other facts - that they are both delusional and intellectual pygmies with barely perceptible, but nonetheless, twisted critical faculties.

I haven't yet found a dictionary which lists "cynical" and "stupid" as synonyms: has my local library joined Google in being subverted by the Shadowy Forces Of World Misinformation And Domination? We should be told (and doubtless will be - at great and boring length)!

PS I very much hope that you're just wind-up merchants (or should that be in the singular?) - it would be somewhat worrying to know that such clearly unhinged individuals are roaming freely among us, like zombies which appear alive but whose brains have been sucked out of their heads in some horrible government experiment in an even worse B movie......

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:02 am

Who mentioned NWO

I have not speculated on the reasons for these incidents just merely pointed out some evidence that suggests they were not as portrayed by the media and are staged....i have not speculated whether they are false flag or just hoax events.

There are cameras very 200m or so along the Promenade d' Anglais and Nice boasts it has the best CCTV network in the world, and they were told to destroy all the footage.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36864440

In the case of Boston they did not bargain for such detailed footage from right above the scene.

Just saw a pic last night of a rubbish truck with all the childrens buggies thrown in, wouldnt they be evidence of the crime scene, Ive never seen so many prams shoes and dolls.....and white sheets they seem to be on hand everywhere

What first puzzled me was the camera zooming in on McDonalds Munich before the guy was there.

What do you think of Carlos you didnt say.

Anyway another articulate speech by Seedy perhaps people will begin to see through you as well, you dont fool me.

MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Pathetic psychology. He needs his master puppet to know what is true or false. :lol:

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:20 pm

As I said, your pathetic jibes don't bother me in the slightest, guys - I'd seriously be worried about my own sanity if you had anything pleasant to say.

I'm hardly amazed that I "don't fool you", Troyan, but then, you are able to see through every non-existent piece of propaganda from whoever it is that currently isn't fooling you that not being fooled is now second nature to you, along with putting on the tin-foil headgear before venturing out of bed. It is however really sad* that you appear to live in such a paranoid universe, inhabited by those to whom you are so important that you must be fooled at all costs but also where every event has to be examined for its imaginary hidden meaning, so that you can parade your nonsense before the world as "proof" that you are so clear-sighted and smart that the wool can't be pulled over your eyes. What a pity that so many other stupid and blind people just find you pitiable and refuse to see what you so kindly keep pointing out to them: you are plainly a genius on a par with Galileo, aren't you - or was he also fooled in his turn and just a one-trick pony, not worthy to be included in the same sentence? Oh sorry - I forgot that he could objectively PROVE his assertions, rather than bend and twist the truth to conform to some paranoid obsession. :roll:

*The sadness comes simply from the thought that some dysfunctional people really do need to dream up this tripe - and share it with fellow-believers - in order to give some illusion of meaning to their otherwise inconsequential existences.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:45 pm

seems to have touched a nerve,

let me ask you to comment on the BBC piece and tell me why the whole of France would like to see the CCTV footage if asked but they may not be allowed, no need to swallow a dictionary or thesaurus, bog standard English will do so we all understand

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36864440

And can you comment on Carlos please,tell me what you think of the footage ,his personality and his own words. this is not theory Carlos is speaking,he is a real life hero, so what do you think of him, again plain English will do.No need even for emoticons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1air7b7AlAA

As you put it to Joss this is tonights task for you, I look forward to your view

MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:04 pm

He wont comment nor discuss anything apart from trash whoever dare to derail the narrative.

I'm sure Seedy still believe Osama Bin Laden did 9/11 and that USA and friends went in Iraq and Afghanistan to export democracy.

Never mind Seedy..I would be very sad for you too if wasn't that I'm unable to detect a hint of honesty in what you write.
Last edited by MIK_bg on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:19 pm

I know he wont MIK but it keeps me amused to show that he wont and will again rise above even the BBC.

The BBC even say lies were told so watch that space

I often wonder about what happens afterwards ie the funerals etc, a guy has done a search on the Orlando victims and he reckons the nearest victim to Orlando lives or lived 900 miles away, or untraceable.

I noticed with the Munich victims, which did not really stack up as to who was killed where that they were all from far flung places or of cloudy background, as are the Nice victims, there is only one really that sticks out a Mr Grout who perhaps will pop out somewhere.

The BBC does seem to leave a few open ends in the role call quite deliberately

The rest or majority are from far flung places with names tat you would never remember.

Personally I dont think that Nice will hold water for very long.

Heres a chap who beats Gutjahr he was in Boston, Paris and Brussels bombing love th commentary from Peekay, brilliant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfuZZ5QmEnY

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:58 pm

Seedys new girlfriend is in here somewhere......who are the nutters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naD-WbdMs9M

Return to “Politics non Bulgarian”