is terrorism invisible ?

Moderator: Moderator

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:45 am

I have had enough of this
I am away to have a chat with the fairies who live at the bottom of my garden.
They make more sense.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:55 am

Post another interesting topic Scot, and Seedy is going to post a thread I think as well

if I remember correctly you said the moonlandings were fake

what comments do you have on the Boston video,Ive never seen any footage before today but its quite interesting, likewise I never really took much notice of Nice before I kind of got interested in Munich because I watched it live and had my doubts about the footage

which led to looking at Nice and Boston

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:05 am

I have to ask the fairies but they have hangovers today.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTqHlVxUw3A

here it is again, really quite an amusing piece.

dont be afraid of it, it may challenge your comfort zone but its worth watching just to confirm that this guy is indeed a nutter as Seedy has him down for.

These are not my claims I am just a cynic who is asking others what do you see

I have wondered for a long time about what happens after these incidents and how quickly they are forgotten ie funerals etc but this gives a really good incite into before and after.

Personally I think Nice will not hold water

MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Someone should inform the moderators that sheeples are posting on this site.

MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:25 pm

troyan wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTqHlVxUw3A

here it is again, really quite an amusing piece.

dont be afraid of it, it may challenge your comfort zone but its worth watching just to confirm that this guy is indeed a nutter as Seedy has him down for.

These are not my claims I am just a cynic who is asking others what do you see

I have wondered for a long time about what happens after these incidents and how quickly they are forgotten ie funerals etc but this gives a really good incite into before and after.

Personally I think Nice will not hold water

I like how you keep defending yourself from being outed as a tinfoil hat...from retarded people. Really are you scared of the judgment of mentally challenged people?

Remember that certain people cannot come to terms with the fact they have been feed lies by the ton since they were born...because this will not just collapse their world but also the absolutely fictional position the believed they reached in the society.

They do not even dare to look at proofs because they aren't here to destroy the fundaments of their fantasy world.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:06 pm

Its not defending what I am really trying to say is make your own mind up I do not want to preach or force the issue

You try to force the issue MIK and in my opinion too much.

I studied the moonlanding years and years ago and came to the conclusion that it was a fake,mainly on Engineering grounds but do not preach the subject

It is much like peoples perception of BG and Eastern Europe being unsafe and more corrupt than Western Europe etc etc .......I used to tell people about BG now I dont bother, I even avoid talking about it in the UK, because its a waste of time.

Recent events in Turkey I do not have an opinion one way or another because it doesnt interest me.....no defence just not interested, and Im not really interested in Israel.

If you become a preacher you become your own enemy, it will drive you mad.

Mark Twain....It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.

So my posts are to provoke an interest and to ask a few questions...full stop

I have seen enough in one day about Boston and enough in Nice and Germany to form an opinion and that is as far as I want to go with it other than to discuss with whoever wishes to.

MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:37 pm

I do not push anything apart pushing people who have no clue back to their place.
I don't let idiots using memes or shilling techniques to silence me or let them ridicule the information I bring. If you have your idea and your informatiom to bring over no problem. But if your replies are "it's boring" or "it's all fairy tales and tin foil hats" without bringing any information to debunk or to add to the discussion, well you get exactly what you was trying to serve to us.

Ignorant people always ridicule what they do not understand. Just call them out so they learn to shut up if they have anything intelligent to say.

We do not live in a vacuum. Turkey or Israel as much you do not care, the problem will come to you.

In this very moment there a huge convoy of cars going to incirlik air base..
rtsp://yayin8.canliyayin.org:1935/kudustv/kudustv

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Corruption - have a look at the Yookay. Take Mr Bl*** as an example.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Ignorant people always ridicule what they do not understand

a good example is Seedy, very articulate and very manipulative individual but does not like people knowing or thinking above him or around him.....so lashes out with' un moderated nutters'.....who is the nutter.

Seedy's hero in the Boston bombing was this bloke Carlos, he must have been because we are all washed up here......who is the nutter

I am just cynical and if that is a conspiracy theorist then so be it......just ask the question or as RT puts it Question More, which if I had a motto on life that would be it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1air7b7AlAA

Return to “Politics non Bulgarian”