is terrorism invisible ?

Moderator: Moderator

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:08 pm

the EU rules are clear Oscar

an Asylum seeker must apply in the country of entry

Mrs Merkel has overruled the rule in Germany for Syrian refugees so if they denied the Asylum which seems to be the case then he or she must go back to Syria.

I read that he had been denied asylum but had leave to remain until Syria was deemed safe

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:17 pm

Reports say that when he was refused entry to the Music Event he detonated explosives in his backpack. We can only assume that his plan was to get inside and then do the deed. Or should we assume that some of these guys routinely walk around with a load of Semtex on board ?

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:37 pm

Here s an interesting few facts on Nice

The footage which everyone has seen billed as the beginning of the rampage is indisputably shot from the Westminster Hotel by Richard Gutjahr

On his balcony is even the W from the illuminated sign

Now the place that the truck comes to a halt is indisputably outside the Palais de la Mediterranee at the Rue de Congres

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/ni ... 99886.html

apparently the truck took half an hour to travel a mile or so on the Official version of the route

But from the Westminster to the place where the truck stopped is only a few hundred yards...........go on google maps its actually 220m away.

Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:58 pm

troyan wrote:the EU rules are clear Oscar

an Asylum seeker must apply in the country of entry

Mrs Merkel has overruled the rule in Germany for Syrian refugees so if they denied the Asylum which seems to be the case then he or she must go back to Syria.

I read that he had been denied asylum but had leave to remain until Syria was deemed safe

They said he was being deported to Bulgaria,not Syria.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:28 pm

I thought you were asking what were the agreements.......which are as far as Im aware what I posted, unless maybe his parents are here

apart from that no idea Oscar , he may have arrived here from Turkey in which case he should have applied for asylum here

Maybe he did and then headed for Germany and thats why he was being sent back here.

Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:38 pm

troyan wrote:I thought you were asking what were the agreements.......which are as far as Im aware what I posted, unless maybe his parents are here

apart from that no idea Oscar , he may have arrived here from Turkey in which case he should have applied for asylum here

Maybe he did and then headed for Germany and thats why he was being sent back here.

Yes,it's just been on the news,he entered through Bulgaria,and was denied asylum in Germany 2 years ago,so he's been hanging around there that long waiting to be deported.
So he either entered and exited Bulgaria illegally,entered legally and didn't apply for asylum because he wanted to apply in Germany,in which case,Bulgaria should have told him it was here or not at all,and then sent him back to Turkey as an illegal if he refused to apply.
It was before Merkel started to tell all the asylum seekers they could come to Germany to apply,so there's no excuse for Bulgaria letting him move on to somewhere else.
They really need to keep beefing up that border fence and security and turning everybody back who tries to cross,because it can cost lives now,either here or somewhere else in Europe.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:00 pm

I know he is dead but hypothetically

splitting hairs really Germany should send him back to where he came into Germany from or back to Syria surely?

There is the other question on the route he took to Germany, if he went via Serbia or Mcd then he entered the EU somewhere other than BG

Can of worms
Last edited by troyan on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nick1

Postby Nick1 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:05 pm

As far as im concerned all boarders and entry points should now be on total lockdown,any immigrant that arrives with no papers or passport should be taken back to Turkey or wherever they landed,and then sent back over the sea.
To many of these immigrants that are coming in to the west,are either terrorists or people with other mental problems.

this killing in the name of islam cant be allowed to go on,and it is only a matter of time now before the UK is hit again.

the west and its idiot do good leaders have too much blood on its hands now,so they have to be stopped.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:14 pm

well all they need to do Nick is stop listening to those idiots in the USA and get all our people down to Greece, Italy and BG and help the people properly, we have lots of idiots hanging around in the Baltic states doing f--ck all waiting for a Russian invasion while we have an invasion in progress

while the USA sails right past the problem flexing in the Black Sea

We have vast resources to do this

Wake up Europe

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Hilarious video from Nice supposedly showing victims, good God Ive seen it all now, theres a pig and looks like a goat

their having a laugh surely,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFLNZ4z5qk0

I think what they bargain for is people are too busy and just get fed this sh i t for a few seconds and take it all in.

all the professional pics of dolls and prams afterwards do the rest and exhausted cops and flowers.

in munich Ive never seen so many prams

Return to “Politics non Bulgarian”