WHY did you vote leave ?

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
SheilaP

Postby SheilaP » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:15 pm

Hopefully good news and a possible way of remaining as an EU citizen? In many ways that is as important to me personally as being a UK citizen.

However.... what is that bit in the proposed change to the Foreigner Act about needing to employ at least 10 people if owning a business in BG?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
SheilaP

Postby SheilaP » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:17 pm

Apologies this should have been posted in reply to Kat's comment on BG residency changes for foreigners

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Freepower

Postby Freepower » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Haven't been on for a while and looking at the member figures and the fact the all time high figure has been removed it looks like most have gone elswhere and who can blame them.
Stop wasting your time guys you are but a few and whether you voted in or out the people voted out.
It doesn't matter why they did or why some didn't vote you can't keep going back over what is done until you get the result you want, you don't get a respin in roulette because your number didn't come up.
OUT MEANS OUT and now we deal with it.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:46 pm

depends how you look at it

The discussion or democracy did not end on June 23 and actually nothing has been decided yet until Parliament votes and invokes the article 50 which they say they will not do unless the whole of the Uk including Scotland and Northern ireland are included and it is right for them.

The future of nations and history is rarely a roulette spin so there may be some twists and turns yet, including a referendum from another member which may change things further

So the low figures here and the comments of who can blame them .......i would say why dont you go to where you came from and go cadge a free lift for your boat on a better forum from which you dont blame members for leaving.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Freepower

Postby Freepower » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Really
Why do you presume I want a free lift maybe you thought that would be a good attack subject for you which has little to do with this diecussion, I am actually looking t o pay for it to save me spending 3000 euro on a new trailer not that it's any of your business.
Good luck with your hope of another spin, I have little time for this.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Before you insulted the people here i was considering answering you, I have a GB car tow bar and number plate due to go back mid September and also have a car transporter and trailer so before you come here after years and start insulting folk would be wise to think should i insult people who i am asking for help. dickhead

the 'attack' as you put it was all yours read what you wrote

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Freepower

Postby Freepower » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:06 pm

It may fit in my Learjet yet.
You just prove my point

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:23 pm

wheres your forum mr Freepower i would like to see how it is done elsewhere, post a link to the wondrous world of magical freepower posts

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
SheilaP

Postby SheilaP » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:18 pm

As I have said endlessly, being part of the EU has always seemed a good idea to me - warts and all. Interesting though when the Brexiteers say out means out and "get over it". I clearly remember similar sentiments being expressed in 1976, only then it was "in meant in". Nothing is fixed in stone..

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:39 am

The other favourite catchphrase is we all have to 'pull together'

Says who.......you would expect to pull together after a war or natural disasters or a financial crash, not after having' independence day' as it was staged

sterling has dropped even further this week, its actually dropped lower than the first week after the vote probably also due to the interest rate change.

I bet immigration hasnt dropped, just sterling.

Return to “Politics non Bulgarian”