did brexit ruined Econt business?

Moderator: Moderator

ChrisF
Super User!
Super User!

Postby ChrisF » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:25 pm

Think you don t understand the concept of 'forum' Mik.
Yes, some of us have been members for long time and actually believein helping each other out when we can - not free customer service but being decent people.
And some of us have lived in Bulgaria for a long time andhave no intention of moving back to the UK

Keegan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Keegan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:23 pm

Mik you are an utter idiot.

MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:58 am

Most people do not post here. Just browse the forum and when they rarely do is for asking something or they complain of the level of content and entertainment as this was the general television which clearly reveal this people to be middle aged to seniors and they do believe this is a sort of service more than a forum where there is actual interaction.

Others pop up to call somebody else names or to cry moderators because their unability to understand content that was not created for them...change channel

MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:39 am

ChrisF wrote:Think you don t understand the concept of 'forum' Mik.
Yes, some of us have been members for long time and actually believein helping each other out when we can - not free customer service but being decent people.
And some of us have lived in Bulgaria for a long time andhave no intention of moving back to the UK

As you lack of the logic behind two logistic operators downsizing or shutting down due to economy and you think it is unrelated, you also fail to understand that I said most of the people visiting this website, since actual posters are very few. I'm glad you are staying in BG and come here to have meaningful interactions with other posters...still you do not represent the gross of the visitors to this forum who actually do not post, so why you reply with unrelated arguments? Where are the moderators??? You was the one wondering because people do not post here. I do know. And has actually nothing to do with the "unrelated" posts you cannot grab.

ChrisF
Super User!
Super User!

Postby ChrisF » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:07 am

Social ineraction? Is that what you call it? If so you and a few others need to get a life.
I would hazard a guess that the reason most people read and don't post is because they can't be bothered with the drivel that is posted by a few; these few, and the lack of a moderator, have destroyed this forum.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:38 am

I would beg to differ ChrisF, this forum was full of jealous expats, failed property developers who blamed Bulgarians for everything, complained about their properties being overvalued, opened hair brained businesses then complained about bulgaria because they failed.

It was full of people running down Bulgarians and the Bulgarian country and complaining it wasnt like the UK.

The MODs as they say quietly removed some of the unsavoury characters who still are obsessed with this forum and inhabit other spaces.

The forum has not been destroyed by the few people here it was dead in the water well before some even appeared.

As for getting a life personally I lead a very integral life with Bulgarians and have just been on two lovely tours to the coast and to the Mountains in south Bulgaria and today am attending the Tour de Bulgaria cycle race as well as ongoing rental property and renovation projects.

i find the forum useful for more intellectually challenging subjects and a bit of tongue in cheek bull s h i t which i do not have the language nor the wish to discuss with my BG pals.

enjoy the mudslinging.

MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:38 am

ChrisF wrote:Social ineraction? Is that what you call it? If so you and a few others need to get a life.
I would hazard a guess that the reason most people read and don't post is because they can't be bothered with the drivel that is posted by a few; these few, and the lack of a moderator, have destroyed this forum.

Why you and other unsatisfied posters/lurkers keep bitching about the contents of the forum instead of posting your own threads to increase the quality? This is not a news feed operated by a publisher banning content who will scare the potential customer of a potential advertiser....as you cannot even properly browse the properties published.

You and your kind not only do not offer alternative to the "garbage" the "few" post but constantly try to stir **** about it like any other passive aggressive bitch pesting this world.

Just look at the point this thread turned nasty....it was you unecessarely bitching about someone talking about two RELATED facts in the GENERAL FORUM.

Sorry to anyone to give you a reality check: your unsold overpriced property or failing business is not because I refered about 7th larger cargo company filling bankruptcy.

But the two things have a common denominator : lack of basic understanding of reality and economics.

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:33 am

A forum is a bit like the real world. Most people have nothing to say.

"We just keep ourselves to ourselves."

Billgaria
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Billgaria » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:35 pm

That's true scot47

Return to “Politics non Bulgarian”