Why is May using Dyson as a Consultant Government Adviser ?

Moderator: Moderator

michaeldon

Postby michaeldon » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Nice one mdewey :)

We are civilised because we voted to put people in prison if they refused to pay for our plan, right?

Civilised: "bring (a place or people) to a stage of social development considered to be more advanced."

This doesn't mean anything to me. It's just another way or wording "social progress" which itself also means nothing to me.

If it's not from the heart it's not charity. Incidentally I would take charity if I was poor and dying. Wouldn't you? That doesn't mean it's my right to expect it.

alfandalma

Postby alfandalma » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:39 pm

As for 'walking around and firing people he didn't like the look of', this is of course impossible in the UK due to being illegal, and therefore can be safely filed in the 'complete bo11ocks' folder.

As I said I worked with him so I don't just offer an opinion and it's not b...ks

You must be so niaeve, do you also believe older people get employment as the government ruled ageism illegal? wait till your older ,the jod agencies standard refusal is " Unfortunately we found someone better qualified for the job". so yes the employment laws work well, just reword things.

If more empoyers were like myself and studied the employment laws then they wouldn't be scared of employing thinking they can't sack people. Ever heard of Gross Missconduct, instant dismissal is the penalty and what is Gross Misconduct, anything I can think up.

johndoe3

Postby johndoe3 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:30 am

DYSON is a typical British Businessman.
Scrounged big money to build a factory at Malmesbury, then sent the production abroad. He then buys prime building land under the pretence of building sn Engineering College.

alfandalma

Postby alfandalma » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Hmmm can't wait to see if Johndoe3 is in the "Complete b....lks folder" with me or the "Complete idiot who hasn't got a clue" with Michaeldon.

Did anyone else watch the select committee for brexit on the Parliament channel. It was amazing to see and hear these people are still offering and looking for a way to stay in the EU.

Fergus McReynolds, Director of EET the manufacturers association was asked by Michael Gove what is his association doing in readiness for brexit. His answer started with the words, "We are looking at the trade agreement deals should we remain in Europe" then went on to give bulls..t answers.

Emma Reynolds, Labour Wolverhampton North East then started asking questions with the words "IF we leave the EU would the car manufacturing industry have to write their own directives or carry on using the EU directives for the industry.

Both of these should be kicked of the select committee as they still can't accept the referendum vote was to leave

michaeldon

Postby michaeldon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:07 am

I think the situation is very much still an if. Did you see the Colombian government recently made peace with the rebels overruling a referendum result?

Now there is uncertainty about the government's ability to trigger article 50 and the pro brexit member for Richmond was trounced in a by election.

The issues being discussed are just whether the UK is financially better off in or out and not much attention is being given to the near certainty that political integration inevitability ends in loss of representation and a politically corrupt clique in Brussels who are ready to take out anyone who disagrees with them (Berlusconi, Papandreou, Varoufakis).

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:46 am

michaeldon wrote: a politically corrupt clique in Brussels who are ready to take out anyone who disagrees with them (Berlusconi, Papandreou, Varoufakis).

None of whom have ever served in Brussels or worked for the EC.

johndoe3

Postby johndoe3 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:53 am

Typical conversation at breakfast in Richmond today could maybe follow these lines.

Justin (aged 10), "Mater, Tatania has overcooked my eggs. She did it yesterday as well,whilst you were looking at more upmarket chateaux in Burgundy."

Mater(aged 30) " Justin my little snowflake, everybody has to overcome these times of austerity, but we will get over this disaster."

Justin (aged 10) "Mater,some rough boys came to school today and called me a remoaner, and one of them said" Bre***t"

Mater(aged 30) " Justin my little snowflake, everybody has a right to free speech,
but please do not use that Bre***t" word in my house. Everything will be fine,as I have reported "Tatania" to the authorities for child abuse. How DARE SHE OVERCOOK AN EGG FOR jUSTIN."
Justin (aged 10)" where's Dad?"
Mater(aged 30) " Justin my little snowflake,Daddy has run off with a Czech
bitch, but I have a new friend called Ahmed from Luton who will take care of us all.

:roll: 8O

michaeldon

Postby michaeldon » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:07 am

None of whom have ever served in Brussels or worked for the EC.[/quote]

Yes that was kind of the point Mat :) They all despised the apparatus in Brussels.

alfandalma

Postby alfandalma » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:54 am

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:52 pm

michaeldon wrote:None of whom have ever served in Brussels or worked for the EC.

Yes that was kind of the point Mat :) They all despised the apparatus in Brussels.[/quote]

Oh I see what you mean.

I think they were despised by the apparatus in Brussels because they were incompetent extremist fantasists or corrupt, or both.

Return to “Politics non Bulgarian”