Post Brexit for those of us who have property here and live here?

Moderator: Moderator

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Post Brexit for those of us who have property here and live here?

Postby troyan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:20 pm

Yeah I think the Elite in Brussels will do everything they can to make the UK pay for the vote, they have said as much, and put Guy Verhofstat in the driving seat who hates the UK and Farage anyway, and we have Tusk who has sold his soul and the likes of Mogherini who is an Islamist and talks about managing migrant routes better.......she is a very dangerous character, she studied Islam at university and apparently still doesn't know about political Islam......or even worse she does.

Thats why I hope it will break up........although saying that BG benefits greatly from being in the EU and thats the basket where all my eggs are.

johndoe3

Re: Post Brexit for those of us who have property here and live here?

Postby johndoe3 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:53 am

I spend 6 months of the year in Bulgaria, but most of my assets are in Britain. SWMBO and I are
considering trying to sell the property in Bulgaria this year, but only due to "health issues."
On reflection, when we first came to Bulgaria, part of the annual ritual, was to register at the local police station, with all relevant documents.
I don't know how the EHIC works, but I believe the bill (for example) for Emergency Treatment in
Bulgaria is sent to the NHS in Britain, but if I need a "willy extension" then SWMBO must finance it, which makes sense.
All the laws which have been passed by the EU have been accepted by our"Glorious Leaders", for 40 years or more and have become a great source of income for "Legal Rights Lawyers".
Even to the extent that an Iraqi has used a cat as a "family right".
Mrs. Pat May has had greatness thrust upon her, and I can only hope that she has a brick in her handbag, when she meets "Mutti Merkel". :oops: :roll:

Return to “Politics non Bulgarian”