Still around

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Still around

Postby oldtimer » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:29 am

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Still around

Postby MIK_bg » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:31 am

Good for her and the people she helps.

Unfortunately people have serious issues with science and basic logic.
My mother takes all formal prescibed big pharma medicines just delivering poison like statings, titanium dioxide, hypermellose ftalates plastic, mineral calcium from bacteria forming rocks,rat poison artificial sweetners, heavy metals etc etc the list can go on forever

the fact that vaccines are destroying life of millions of people but producers and administrators are legally exempt from consequences and nobody of you cares, while this woman finds herself on public scrutiny and all of you are willing to participate without even understanding that poisoning people makes trillions to big pharma and they have no interest to reveal their scam, nor to cut down their profits, and enough money and power to get people who disagree in trouble.

I've been very sick for years. No doctor even barely understood my problems or helped. I had to study myself orthomolecular medicine to have my life back. Most people cannot comprehend even plain written information, how many can read thousands scientific researches and people anecdotal experience and cure theirselves?

Return to “General Discussion”