Electricty and water Payment of Bills

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOTO

UTILITY BILLS

Postby MOTO » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:22 am

HI,

CAN ANYONE PAY THE BILLS? WITHOUT BEING THE ACTUAL OWNER OF THE PROPERTY.

I WAS TOLD YOU NEED A' POWER OF ATTORNEY ,THAT WAS NAMED FOR THIS.

WE DID THIS OF COURSE THROUGH AN ATTORNEY JUST FOR THE RECEIVING AND PAYING OF OUR BILLS, SO THAT THEY GO TO THEIR ADDRESS, BECAUSE NOONE IS AT THE PROPERTY ALL YEAR TO RECEIVE POST.

IT IS WORKING BUT WE ARE LOOKING AT A SIMPLER WAY TO DO THIS AS WELL,WITHOUT USING 'POWER OF ATTORNEY,

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
philr68
Super User!
Super User!

Postby philr68 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:27 am

Yes, anyone can pay the bill without power of attorney.

BR

Phil

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOTO

Postby MOTO » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:33 am

THANKS FOR THAT PHIL,

I CANT SEE WHY WE HAD ALL THE PAYING OUT IF ATTORNEY PAPER WORK THEN.

MOTO

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
johnx689
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Utility Bills

Postby johnx689 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:31 pm

Ok one point where I'm still confused.

If there are no Paper bills as there are not in my Region . How does either the owner of a neighbour know how much to pay. Do they go into the electricity office/ water office and just get told ???

I can imagine that this could happen , but these offices are often some distance away ....I have heard that such bills can be paid in Post Offices, but then if no one knows how much the bill is how can they pay it? Or does the Post Office have access to the Utilities Computers as well.

Sorry if I'm making a simple process over complicated but any explanations would be appreaciated.

John

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:35 pm

The post office have a paper copy of what your water and electric is you just need to give your address and she will look through the bills for yours.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:39 pm

we give our company name at our post office, but I have stopped paying it there as they keep me talking all day otherwise!
I now go to the EVN office in Yambol at the beginning of every month.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
johnx689
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Utility Bills

Postby johnx689 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:43 pm

Thanks for that Oldtimer ....now I understand the process much better

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
blowpipe

paying electricity bills

Postby blowpipe » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:14 pm

400 euros might seem expensive. but when you only get 4 weeks holiday a year, running about paying bills is something I can do without, she pays my taxes & all utility bills & insurances, so I dont have to worry about them. Money well spent.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stuarth
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby stuarth » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:45 am

We at Royal Dreams Sunny Beach are having difficulty getting any assurance about the 'actual' bills for water and electricity.

None of us have been sent a bill by the management company after repeated attempts, and now they are threatening to cut off the eletricity if it is not paid!!

I appreciate their problem if owners are not paying bills but none of us yet have seen a bill to pay!

It seems one owner after another is coming home stressed out not knowing if their renting guest will have any electricity when they go.

As the management company I guess bought the right to 'manage' Royal Dreams from Dreamville, there is no redress with Dreamville except to say, they surely must want for their customers and new owners to be happy with their purchase and the running there-of.

We are also being asked for 300 euros for connecting water and electricity meters which seems high. Is that high for a communal complex metering and supply to be set up?

Are numbers being plucked out of the air here or are the prices about right and just need administration of collection improving?

Bear in mind Royal Dreams owners took ownership arounf July / August last year so water and electricity for about 14 - 60 days on average usage last year only.

Any advice will be gratefully received.

Thanks

Stuart

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
cherifa
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Your bills

Postby cherifa » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:16 am

johnx689, you definitly don't need anyone to pay your bills, you just need to leave the gate key to your neighbor, so they can open the gate for the water people.

What you need to do is to open a utilities account, then deposit about 500 leva on it ant that will pay your water or electricity, you just check how much money you still have on it, everry time you come to BG.

To pay at the post office, you have to live here, they receive the bills on your name if you decide to pay at the post office, you just have to go there beween the 10th and the 20th, and that is if you live here.

Done it for us and for others and it works.

Cherifa

Return to “General Discussion”