Re-registering your company - important!

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mike4727
<b>Property Management</b>

Postby mike4727 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:16 am

Hi Palma,

this can only be done online at the Trade Registry site and is only in Bulgarian, if you are confident in your BG skills then go to www.brrg.bg and follow the available menus there.
If you are not confident and competent in the language then you will need someone to do it for you, we offer this service on a 24hr turnround basis, just see the website by pushing the www button below.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:51 am

but it only seems to show the company as we originally opened, not the re-registration that was done earlier this year

If you're seeing it there the re-registration must have been done. Many of the docs you see will be from the date the company was originally registered by the court.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Qtip

Postby Qtip » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:52 am

Hi Palma,

Yes sorry it's the number on the back of the card (both my numbers end in the same digits so when I had a quick check I got it wrong :oops: ).

I'm not sure what it is you are actually looking for. The re-registration process was needed for companies set up a few years ago before the electronic register. Companies opened more recently would have gone straight on the register anyway, so no need to re-register.

If your company details have appeared then your company is registered.

If you are looking for tax returns/documents submitted then it will found in the files section - Досие. It can take a while for the details to appear after submission.

If you have made amendments to your company and that's what you mean by re-registering, then it can take a few months for things to get onto the computer system so just keep checking every so often.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
palma
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

re-registration of company

Postby palma » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Many thanks for all your help, all who have answered my enquiry, it has been a great help.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:34 am

musicman asked:
Sorry, I know this has been discussed but I would just like a straight answer as I believe the deadline is looming,

If I put my ЕИК number in at this site www.public.brra.bg and my details come up does this mean my company has been re-registered and I dont need to worry about anything?

Thank you in advance.

Music..

bigbulg replied:
If you aslo have accounts showing for the last 4 years, then yes it has been re-registered. If it hasn't, i cant be sure.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:51 pm

If your Company details are on the BRRA site,then yes it has been re-registered.
But you should check that your Company Accounts have been published, this is a different matter to the actual re-registration .Click on Досие tab to see if your financial reports are there.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Last day for re-registration tomorrow. They have extended the working hours of the Agency but getting the certificate of good standing from the court would be the problem.

I you haven't re-registered by close of business tomorrow your company is basically out of business except for certain urgent payments to employees or tax authorities. Transferring your house or land is not one of those, any such attempt would be void.

http://dnes.dir.bg/news/firmi-ood-prere ... 09804?nt=6

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Brit_trip
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Brit_trip » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am

gimlet wrote:As things stand at the moment at 00.01 hrs on 01.01.2012 non-Bulgarian EU citizens will be able to hold land in Bulgaria without being resident in Bulgaria.

At 00.00 hrs (is there such a time? midnight anyway) at the end of 31.12.2011 any un-reregistered companies will be zapped or become otherwise unable to transfer houses to their shareholders or overseas companies or indeed anybody without mega-hassle.

Some people might think the lack of any overlap is acutely frustrating :cry: :cry: :cry:

so if I was to buy after the weekends, I'd be best advised not to open up a company. Sorry if this sounds odd, I've read a few conflicting views on this :)

BT

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:03 am

Every informed view is in perfect harmony on this and has been since 2007 :D

Anybody who opened a Bulgarian company recently has made a rod for their own back :cry:

If you need a company for limited liability or estate planning it would seem preferable to open an English one and use it. That's only £15 a year, file accounts and annual return from anywhere, dissolve for £10 rather than £800.

Of course that's the advice all the agents were giving, right? :twisted:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Just received this:

IMPORTANT

31.12.2011 was the last date for Re-registration of your Bulgarian company!!!!!
According to the Law of Trade Register , all Bulgarian companies which came into force on 01.01.2008 had to re-register their Bulgarian companies in the new online register by 31.12.2011. If this wasn,t done, they will loss their company and respectively their properties. After 31.12.2011 the companies will not be allowed to sell their properties.

Return to “General Discussion”