WHAT WILL U MISS FROM ENGLAND WHEN IN BG

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
izitbcoziizblack

WHAT WILL U MISS FROM ENGLAND WHEN IN BG

Postby izitbcoziizblack » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:59 pm

I will miss the free cd,s on a sataday + sunday, for 70 pence U get a newspaper (all beit full of drissle, lies, and cebetrities of those that have married, shagged another cebelrity or just appeared on television for a few hours- then the partner of this person then becomes a celebetery!). Anyway
I will miss paying 70 pence (2lev) for a newspaper with a weekly tv guide which can sell seperately for 50 pence, and receiving a REALLY GOOD CD.
Unfortunetly i can not think of anything else i will miss, perhaps tetleys 't' bags. What will U miss ??

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Bo

Postby Bo » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:11 pm

Things I miss:

Marmite
Branston pickle
Mango Chutney
The Patak's series
Braising steaks
Cheddar
The Embankment
The Body Shop
The George (my local)
Shopping at Victoria Station while missing the Gatwick Express

Anything else .... errrmmm, not really!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Andree
Super User!
Super User!

What will I miss

Postby Andree » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:21 pm

There is not much I will miss, however, I was up and about early this morning (before the Archers omnibus on 4) walking the dog.

I live in semi rural Dorset, the sun was shining the birds singing it was a perfect spring morning. As the dog was off chasing the squirrels and not understanding them climbing treesand being extremely confused for the 7th year running :?

I looked across the vista. I have always thought of Dorset as gods own county with rolling hills, and wonderful hedgerows with small fields making a wonderful patchwork of colours and patterns. This is something I will truly miss as I have not seen the equivalent in BG, and on another note curries!! I understand from another thread they are almost impossible to come by, so I will have to cook my own, :P

Other than that I cannot think of anything else, but I am sure there will be other things as well. BUT, I know I will gain much more in making this move to BG. anyway I have made a little DVD of the rolling hills etc just in case. :lol:

Andree

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
hopkin
Super User!
Super User!

Postby hopkin » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:58 pm

TEA TEA TEA ! ! !
Proper tea, transport strength, made by pouring the boiling water onto a teabag in the cup, NOT hot water in a cup with a teabag in a saucer.
There got that off my chest! and yes I have to agree......TAKE AWAY CURRIES.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:37 am

From England ? Nothing - but then not everyone who posts here is from England !

Do you always ignore the other parts of the United Kingdom ?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
nagus
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby nagus » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:56 am

chav tv
potnoodles
soundbite politics
barcoded bimbos (m/f)
hairgel
daily comics
OH and queueing for my visa at 4:45 outside Bulgarian Embassy

:roll:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Mart

Postby Mart » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:07 am

I can't imagine missing anything from the 'UK'
More to the point, what would you miss if you came back to the UK from Bulgaria? I'm sure there would be more comment and substance from that point of view............. How about some comment for those intending life in BG?

FIRE AWAY :) :idea:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
nagus
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby nagus » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:10 am

hI Mira,
guess i can live with hairgel and pot noodles just have to make sure never to learn the Bulgarian for them :D . know that this is almost an open invitation to supply same but you see I have no use for either: bald as a Coot but still with all own teeth :D
nagus

seriuosly though can't wait to get out there being processed at the moment (cat d visa) 6 weeks and counting :smt038

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Andree
Super User!
Super User!

Things I will miss from the UK

Postby Andree » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:31 pm

My move to BG has nothing to do with the Scots, Welsh, Irish or the EU. :roll:

And I will not miss anything about them when I move to BG as it sounds as though there are many already living there.

I am moving to BG because I want to leave England, and I happen to think BG is where I want to be for many reasons non of which is any of your business :D

As for the Scots themselves I have no collective thoughts on them as a race and they can live where they like :-({|=

Andree

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Andree
Super User!
Super User!

What will U miss from UK when in BG

Postby Andree » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:43 pm

Well people can get so aggressive over nothing, I notice this is a frequent occurence on this site if you are unfortunate enough to phrase something in a manner that does not suit some people, it seems to be the green light to have a go. :smt014

All i can say to these people is you obviously have too much time on your hands GET A LIFE and chill

Andree

Return to “General Discussion”